This page has moved to a new address.

Socialite Street Style: The Courtin-Clarins Sisters

The Now: Socialite Street Style: The Courtin-Clarins Sisters

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Socialite Street Style: The Courtin-Clarins Sisters

By now you know the Olsen & The Traina sisters, but I'm here to introduce you to a new set of sisters making quite the impact on the fashion scene! Meet the Courtin- Clarins sisters. These girls not only have all the money in the world (their grandfather started the successful Clarins cosmetics line), they have model like looks (Virginie is 5'11" and Claire is 6'!!), are bright and super stylish! I'm so obsessed with these girls you have no idea. Oh and watch out because they also have their best friends slash cousins (twins, Prisca and Jenna) who we definitely will have to feature as well!!





Alexander Wang tunic dress Revolve, Givenchy belt SSense, Proenza bag , American Apparel Leggings,
Alaia boots Net-a-Porter

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At July 28, 2011 at 12:57 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Read all about them the other day, isn't it two sets of twins? Somethink like that, they are ridiculously chic, and i think like 6 feet tall!!!!! Great post.

 
At July 28, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

OMFG I feel like an old fat homeless person next to these girls. Ridiculous. People like this should not even exist.

 
At July 28, 2011 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

love them

 
At July 29, 2011 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Annie Salem said...

I am seriously obsessed with this post + the essentials list. I would die for an alexander wang tunic + those boots, but I know I'd look so dumpy compared to these ridic girls! xo A

 
At September 21, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Blogger megan eberhardt dyer said...

great post and pics. I love following them! And the hair! I want their hair. I have never seen long and wispy look so cool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home