This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Shoesday

The Now: Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday


Tuesday Shoesday is something I have wanted to do for so long, but was discouraged when I saw that I wasn't the only one who thought of the super catchy, extremely creative name ;) But, we decided I should do it anyway. And what better way to start it off than with a pair of Amaaaazinggg Nicholas Kirkwood wedges!! So sound the trumpets for the first entry!! Dun dun dun dun.... Happy Tuesday Shoesday to everyone!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At July 12, 2011 at 4:46 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I LOVE Tuesday Shoesday and what a way to start it off- gorge!!!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 5:00 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

I have never seen another blog with tuesday shoesday, so I would've never known you werent the most creative girls in the world (because you are!). LOVE these shoesies.

 
At July 12, 2011 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Liz said...

Love this new feature, and I agree with Alex, I am new to the Tuesday Shoesday and so happy to see it on such a style blog like the Now! I would d.i.e. to rock these wedges - so fabulous!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 7:16 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

these shoes are MAJOR. love. and yay for the new feature!

xo.ashley

 
At July 12, 2011 at 9:50 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

Those shoes need to come live with me ASAP!!!!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 10:13 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

I will read about shoes any day of the week! Love that stemware...

amy

 
At July 12, 2011 at 2:20 PM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

Those are ridiculous!! love them, looking forward to the series.

 
At July 12, 2011 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

LOVE it... first time I'm hearing Tuesday Shoesday! So fun and catchy!

 
At July 12, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Blogger linds.eliz said...

i love Tuesday Shoeday! keep 'em comin'!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home