This page has moved to a new address.

Visit us on Keeping it Simple!

The Now: Visit us on Keeping it Simple!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Visit us on Keeping it Simple!

Happy Tuesday, Lovahs!

I hope everyone is fully recovered from their holiday weekend.  Well we're back in action today at THE NOW, and we've got a few exciting guest posts in store for you this week.  Today we're kicking things off at Keeping it Simple... a no-nonsense mommy blog that's the brainchild of my friend Janann. 


Y'all, I'm not even a parent and I cannot stop reading this thing - Janann is hilarious and I adore her "brutally honest, bargain hunter" approach to everything!  Loves it.  Today she asked her other friends Bradley (from Luella and June, of course), and our mutual bestie Catherine (not a blogger, but she's a shopper extraordinaire) to share our diaper bag picks.  Let me know what you think of our choices!

Sneak peek: One of mine is Birkin-inspired!

xoxo A

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At July 5, 2011 at 7:34 AM , OpenID rocorennieblog.com said...

On my way over now xx

 
At July 5, 2011 at 10:59 AM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Ooooh heading over :)

 
At July 5, 2011 at 1:48 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Fun- heading over:)

 
At July 5, 2011 at 2:54 PM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Fun! on my way : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home