This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Fall 2011 Couture

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Fall 2011 Couture

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Fall 2011 Couture

Happy Wedding Wednesday, Friends!

Get ready for some SERIOUS fashion gorgeousness.  Right now, Paris is in full swing as fashion's finest show their Fall 2011 haute couture collections.  As I was browsing through the Givenchy collection, I couldn't help but hear {very, very expensive} wedding bells ringing in my head! Since this is couture, obvi no bride will actually be purchasing these dresses, but you can certainly appreciate the incredible vision that was executed for the runway.  Style.com reports that these designs were so intricately handcrafted that they took over 6 months to make.  We're talking hand-curled feathers, plumes embroidered into fabric, detailed beading, and so much more.  


Here are some of my favorites...




xoxo A


photos via style.com

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At July 6, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Liz said...

Oh my goshhh, beyond gorgeous. I can't even imagine walking down the aisle in one of these, I would never take it off! xo

 
At July 6, 2011 at 10:27 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

ahh love it! i'm dying over the collections. i have giambattista valli's up now and i'm posting elie saab's tomorrow. i'll take one of each kthanks.

xo.ash

 
At July 6, 2011 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Lara Matos {simply irresistible blog) said...

So beautiful. I'm a smidge wedding dress obsessed lately and just bought my own this past weekend from Vera Wang. Those are seriously works of art!

 
At July 6, 2011 at 3:20 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Oh my lord...they're insanely gorgeous- love love love!!!

 
At July 6, 2011 at 3:24 PM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Ahhhhmazing. Wow these are freaking gorgeous

 
At July 7, 2011 at 3:47 AM , Blogger Three Sisters said...

Breath taking! My favorite is the second one. LOVE!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home