This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Flower Girl Aisle Style

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Flower Girl Aisle Style

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Flower Girl Aisle Style

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

Well, with my wedding just 4 months away (as of yesterday!), it's time to start narrowing in on the details. One of big decisions that I've never given any thought to is around the flower girl dress.  After all, little girls look precious in whatever they wear, so who would have thought picking a dress out would be a big deal? I'm now learning that there are MANY options out there, and it has been so fun to do a little online searching. And the best news?  I can't go wrong, because my little flower girl - and future niece - Sienna is going to be gorgeous in whatever she puts on!












I hope you had fun looking at these sweet little gowns!

xoxo A

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At July 20, 2011 at 10:34 AM , Blogger reFINEstyle said...

So precious. I love the little white JCrew dress with the ruffles....these petites just make you smile! =) Loved seeing you yesterday. M

 
At July 20, 2011 at 11:14 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

These are so sweet- I ADORE the JCrew ones- especially #1...so perfect with your bridesmaids!!

 
At July 20, 2011 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

The one that you said matches perfectly is my favorite. It just works so perfectly with everything else. Love all of your choices though!

 
At July 20, 2011 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Rai S. said...

I am doing my flower girl dresses at the moment as well! I have 5 little girls to dress for my wedding! What I have decided to do is purchase tulle, and am sewing it to elastic waistbands to create long tulle skirts/tutu's and adding large satin ribbons on at the end to be tied in a bow around their waist, and am pairing these skirts over little satin body suits i picked up from a dance wear store for 15$ each - each little girls outfit is costing about $40, and imo they are prettier then anything i found!!

Rai xo
http://raianashanesedesigns.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home