This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Wedding E-Magazine... Utterly Engaged!

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Wedding E-Magazine... Utterly Engaged!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Wedding E-Magazine... Utterly Engaged!

Ohhhmygosh...

How have I made it 6 months into my engagement - written numerous Wedding Wednesday features - read about a zillion bridal magazines - AND done tons of online research - and NEVER have heard about Utterly Engaged!?!?

Well I guess it's better late than never.  I recently stumbled upon this amazing online magazine that's exclusively dedicated to all things wedding.  Even those of you who aren't in the midst of planning a wedding will love the gorgeous photography, fashion, and all-around eye candy (eww I hate that phrase, but there's no other way to describe it!).

Utterly Engaged is already on their 15th issue, and they've only been in existence since October 2010.  How they've managed to create that much fabulous inspiration in such a short period of time is totally beyond me.

Here's a sneak peek at the goods:






Happy reading!

xoxo A

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At July 27, 2011 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

OMG did neither of us know about this??? Going to check it out right now. Cannot wait!

 
At July 27, 2011 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible blog} said...

Thank you for sharing. I thought I knew every single wedding publication/blog/show out there! This is great.

 
At July 27, 2011 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Oh my gosh what a dreamy mag! Now I just need to be engaged so I can justify reading through every page! Gorgeous photos.

 
At July 27, 2011 at 8:49 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

THANK you for reminding me! i had heard about this but somehow it didn't make it into my rotation??

 
At July 27, 2011 at 9:06 AM , Blogger MOD FOX STYLE said...

Love it. Unbelievable good resource for brides. I am helping with two weddings this year so I will be sure to use it!

xoxo,

Amy

 
At July 28, 2011 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

I found this a while back and it is pure awesomeness, but found it way after I was married. Good thing I am starting my own event planning company!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home