This page has moved to a new address.

The Cambridge Fluro Satchel

The Now: The Cambridge Fluro Satchel

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Cambridge Fluro Satchel

I know I am really late to the game on this bag, but I just saw someone carrying it the other night and I couldn't stop thinking about it.  It's similar to the Kate Spade Essex Scout that I thought I couldn't live without, but then never bought, but Cambridge Satchel Company is the OG. I need one! But what color should I get??? I mean, it's like choosing my favorite ice cream flavor...impossible!!! And I love that you can personalize it with your initials! Should I really consider the bag or has the ship sailed on this neon bag craze?


Hellooo lovers!





xoxo E

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At August 8, 2011 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible blog} said...

Those are awesome!! I love the orange ... I seem to be on an orange kick lately.

 
At August 8, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Ridgely's Radar said...

These are fabulous! Love the bright colors!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Leslie Christen | LifeStyling said...

perfect post, i want a neon bag now :-)

xo Leslie

http://lesliechristen.blogspot.com/

 
At August 8, 2011 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

E- I can totally see you with the orange one. I don't know why orange, but it's so cute. Those are adorable and I have never even heard of them. Thanks for posting!

 
At August 8, 2011 at 7:26 PM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

Hello beauties!!! Love the Pink one with the initials!! xo

 
At February 24, 2012 at 3:50 PM , Blogger ChelseaLiberty said...

Ahhh I want one! Love the pink and lime ones.

Now following your blog :)

Chelsea Liberty x

http://chelsealiberty.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home