This page has moved to a new address.

Celebrity Styling Series with Gold and Gray!

The Now: Celebrity Styling Series with Gold and Gray!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Celebrity Styling Series with Gold and Gray!

Happy Friday - aka - Celebrity Styling Series day! 

Today we're featuring the amazing Lily from gold & gray... We adore her and her daily blog posts around fashion, interiors and all-things style.  If you haven't visited her blog, then GO NOW!  Well, go after you read her Olivia Palermo-inspired post below.  After all, Olivia is one of our biggest style obsessions too! 


Hi everyone…Lily here from gold&gray. I am so happy to be here sharing my celebrity inspired look! Olivia Palermo has always been a style inspiration of mine. I love the way she mixes classic pieces like blazers, black pants, and pumps with more trendy pieces like leopard, bright colors, and statement jewelry. She always manages to look extremely chic! I put together some Fall pieces that I think Olivia would love to add to her closet-only if she doesn’t already have them of course! Thanks so much Annie and Elizabeth for having me over!




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

xxLily 

Gawd... I don't know about you but we're going shopping IMMEDIATELY with Lily's amaze picks!

Thanks for joining us today, Lily!

xoxo E&A

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

I LOVE Lily! She finds such cute stuff.

 
At August 26, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

adore olivia's style! and those charlotte olympia pumps are SO gorgeous!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 9:04 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Love this Lily!! Thanks for being a part of our series. What I would do to have olivia's wardrobe.. Especially all the charlotte olympia's!! Xoxo e

 
At August 26, 2011 at 11:44 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Oh I love those #3s...absolute heaven!!!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 3:02 PM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Love all of these. OP is my idol. I need her entire wardrobe

 
At August 26, 2011 at 4:01 PM , Blogger travelkate said...

Her style is so impeccable! Love all of these Olivia inspired finds!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 4:20 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Beautifully done, she is the epitome of casual ultra chic elegance. Love her look and her eye for how she dresses, always spot on!

 
At August 26, 2011 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Lily said...

Thanks SO much for having me !! Glad you like the post as much as I do :)

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At August 27, 2011 at 4:02 PM , Blogger Julip Made said...

I definitely can see Olivia wearing all of these pieces, especially that GORGEOUS pleated leather dress. Great post Lily!

 
At August 29, 2011 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Erika [small shop] said...

Lily as always these are amazing. Your style is so chic and refined and as you know I'm a huge fan. The Hermes cuff is killing me, and mixing it with the leopard bag -- stunning!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home