This page has moved to a new address.

Had to Have It...

The Now: Had to Have It...

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Had to Have It...

I have been in love with the Valentino studded pointy toe shoes for quite some time, but I didn't have the funds to spend $800+ for a pair. Well, I was strolling through the sale rack at Stanley Korshak and what did I see? A pair of black, rock-stud flats in my size and they were 65% off!!! Usually Annie finds all of the great deals and now I know how she feels. I am so proud of my find!

Yippppeeeee!


xoxo e

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At August 9, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

SOO exciting! A purchase to be proud of!

 
At August 9, 2011 at 9:17 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

Amazing find! I just checked out the Stanley Korshak website and DANG they have great shoe sales!!!

 
At August 9, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

um hello amazing deal!! those are amazing!

 
At August 9, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

find of the century!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home