This page has moved to a new address.

MR. DANNIJO

The Now: MR. DANNIJO

Monday, August 15, 2011

MR. DANNIJO

Happy Monday People!

E and I are seriously obsessed with creative collabs... and I am SO freaking excited to share this one with you.  After all, we've featured both of these talents on THE NOW.

By now you are probably familiar with the genius that is Leandra Medine - aka - THE MAN REPELLER, and maybe you even saw E's article about her here.  Well, take the MR and pair her up with the incredible talents at DANNIJO (read my post about the designers here) and what do you get??? MR. DANNIJO.

There's no point in me droning on in how RIDIC this collection is... just see for yourself and go get you some.


Shop the Collection HERE!

xoxo A 

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At August 15, 2011 at 5:03 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Too cute! I want the moustache!

 
At August 15, 2011 at 5:52 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

The jeweled bows are amazinggg! I love all of it

 
At August 15, 2011 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

I love the mustache!! So funny!

 
At August 15, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger marysia reeves said...

What an awesome collaboration! Love the collar too!

 
At August 15, 2011 at 9:14 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

so great!! love all the colors and bows!

 
At August 15, 2011 at 1:06 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Yay!!!!! Nice find!!!!! I am obsessed!!! Xoxo Elizabeth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home