This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Shower Bliss

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Shower Bliss

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Shower Bliss

Happy Wedding Wednesday!!!

This may just be my happiest WW yet... because I get to share pictures of my bridal shower.  I am SO grateful for all of the love and thought that my sweet best friends put into this special day.  From the gorgeous floral (all done by E!) to the delicious food (all made by my girls), it was so incredible.

On top of that, I was lucky enough to be there with my mom, all of my friends, and every woman in Carl's family (all who made the 3 hour drive from Austin!).  It was surreal being surrounded by all of the most important women in my life!






I am the luckiest girl EVER!

xoxo A

PS.  Shop my See By Chloe dress here (ShopBop) or here (Revolve Clothing)!

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At August 10, 2011 at 5:39 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Obsessed with this little shower!!! Its gorgeous. And even more obsessed with the dress you chose, Chloe?? LOVE IT!!! XOXOX

 
At August 10, 2011 at 5:41 AM , Blogger Ana Liza said...

Gorgeous, Annie! Perfect shower they put together. And how about those Chilewich placemats? I have them too and I LOVE them!!

 
At August 10, 2011 at 5:58 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

Love all of it!
Who designs the dress?! I'm obsessed!

fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

 
At August 10, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

omg this is amazing!! what a gorgeous shower! i love that we both registered for the dahlia placements and blush champagne flutes!

xo

 
At August 10, 2011 at 7:00 AM , Blogger kelly said...

You're shower looks like it was amazing! And seriously, could you be any cuter? You will make a lovely bride!

 
At August 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

so fabulous! you look adorable!

 
At August 10, 2011 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Gorgeous party, you deserve it. And I LOVE that dress. You look fab.

 
At August 10, 2011 at 12:15 PM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

You look so fantastic! The dress is gorgeous, but you're also just GLOWING! Looks like such a fun time.

 
At August 10, 2011 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Julip Made said...

Your friends did an AMAZING job and Elizabeth... those flowers are gorgeous and very professional looking. You are going to make a beautiful bride!

 
At August 10, 2011 at 7:35 PM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

You're adorable!!! Absolutely love the dress- perfect for the occassion. And the event looks gorgeous- hope you had fun!

 
At August 11, 2011 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Maija said...

What a lovely bride and party! I agree with Julip - the flowers E, are perfection!

 
At August 11, 2011 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Lili said...

what a lovely shower! and your dress is gorgeous on you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home