This page has moved to a new address.

Celebrity Styling Series with Christine from Bijou and Boheme

The Now: Celebrity Styling Series with Christine from Bijou and Boheme

Monday, September 12, 2011

Celebrity Styling Series with Christine from Bijou and Boheme

Happy Monday! We meant to get this post up on Friday and I am sorry we didn't get it up sooner because Christine's post for us is out of control! If you have not had the pleasure of visiting her blog, Bijou and Boheme, you need to get over there! It is filled with the most glamourous, eye catching images of interior design, her own home decorating projects, style inspirations and is a fabulous source for obscure pieces and designers that you don't get to see on other blogs.  She has been SUCH an amazing supporter of our blog and we cannot thank her enough!

Anyway, without further delay, here is Christine's post for The NOW. Enjoy!!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I am utterly delighted to be here today and am feeling very sparkly about being able to take part in this fabulous celebrity styling series.

When I was thinking about who I wanted to pick, I honestly knew right away it was going to be Fan Bing Bing...the image of her in  Elie Saab at this years Cannes Film Festival is permanently etched in my mind as styling nirvana...sweetly feminine and so very pretty...the whole look is a blushy/shimmery pile of perfection.


When it came time to imagining a room inspired by this divine look, all I could think was that it had to be dripping with girly gorgeous.
And with that foundation, I settled on a palate of pale pink, grey, creamy white...with hits of orange and gold.


I hope I did the inspiration at least some justice:)
Thank you so much for having me Annie and Elizabeth...you know I adore you both!!!

xo





Photobucket

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At September 12, 2011 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

absolutely gorgeous!! i love how girly and soft everything is! would expect nothing less from christine!

 
At September 12, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Love it all ! What a gorgeous girly room !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At September 12, 2011 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Trissta said...

Oooh! I SO love that! Christine is definitely amaze-balls. I totally want that chandelier now.

Much Love,
Trissta
www.livingonthechic.com

 
At September 12, 2011 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

Love that couch, it has such an amazing silvery sheen. That actress has very impressive style, love all the embellishments!

 
At September 12, 2011 at 7:41 PM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

gorgeous inspiration!! love, love, love! xx

 
At September 13, 2011 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Jessie said...

Christine is amazing. I love her feminine style.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home