This page has moved to a new address.

Celebrity Style Series with Lara from Simply Irresistible

The Now: Celebrity Style Series with Lara from Simply Irresistible

Friday, September 16, 2011

Celebrity Style Series with Lara from Simply Irresistible

 It's Celebrity Style Series day, and we are BEYOND excited to have Lara from Simply Irresistible joining us.  Lara is one of our new blog friends, and we looove her already.  Her blog is filled with fun features, including our new favorite "What I Love About My City." (Stay tuned for our Dallas edition coming soon!) Not to mention, Lara is the best cook ever... I can't wait to try some of her recipes (zucchini carrot bread, anyone?)  Get ready for some SJP amazingness from the one and only Lara!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I was beyond thrilled when Annie and Elizabeth asked me to be a part of their celebrity styling series. There are so many amazingly stylish celebrities that I had a hard time picking just one. But after careful
consideration, I chose one of my favorite women - Sarah Jessica Parker.  She embodies the sexy confidence and vulnerability of her most well known on screen character, Miss Carrie Bradshaw. Real life or on screen, this chick is straight up fabulous.



I was having so much fun putting together a SJP inspired outfit that I wound up with three. And, since neither SJP or Carrie Bradshaw ever really let money stand in the way of great fashion, neither did I. As
I mentioned above, killer shoes can be found in each outfit. Christian Louboutin? Check. Manolo Blahnik? Check. Christian Dior and Miu Miu? Check. Check.


one
dress - Hedgehog, clutch - ELIE SAAB, pump - Christian
Louboutin, 
necklace - Charm and Chain
two
trouser - Alexander McQueen, blouse - DKNY, Vest - Alexander
Wang, clutch - Edie Parker, ring - Hermes, pumps Manolo
Blahnik
three
tee - Red
Valentino, 
shoe
1
 - Christian Dior, shoe
2
 - Miu Miu, bag -
Hermes, 
watch - Movado, bracelet - Vintage
Chanel 



There are NO WORDS to express our obsession for Lara's SJP styling!  Patricia Field, watch out!

Thanks for joining us this week, Lara! 

xoxo E & A

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At September 16, 2011 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Jessie said...

I love SJP. I have been dying for her pink and red ensemble.

 
At September 16, 2011 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Gorgeous! Love Carrie, I mean SJP, so so much.

 
At September 16, 2011 at 7:08 AM , Blogger Ana Liza said...

This has to be one of my favorite collection of celebrity-inspired outfits I've seen! If funds were limitless, I'd be checking out with all of the above right now. Love these looks (and the column!) Cheers!

 
At September 16, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible} said...

Thank you so much for having me on The Now today! I think I'm going to have to break out the Sex and the City DVDs this weekend :)

 
At September 16, 2011 at 9:17 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Gorgeous !! SJP is definitely one of my favorites...wish sex & the city was still on !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At September 16, 2011 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Seriously does anyone have better style? Love her!
xo
alexa

 
At September 18, 2011 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

great post from lara!! i love SJP and have actually seen her at the grocery store by my apartment :) she's just as amazing in a messy bun, sweatpants, and a plain tee while juggling two toddlers and a cart full of food.
xx
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

 
At September 20, 2011 at 3:39 AM , Blogger Dallas Shaw said...

I adore Sarah. Great images
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home