This page has moved to a new address.

Had to Have It...

The Now: Had to Have It...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Had to Have It...

I really need to stop shopping.  But I can't. Literally.  Especially when I come across gorgeous dresses. 

I'm SO excited to be in my friend Hilary's wedding this weekend, and she has requested that we wear black cocktail dresses.  Of course I waited until the last minute to buy this, so it's being overnighted to my friend's house in Chicago - praying that it gets there in time! 

Anyway, let me know what you think about my latest "had to have it" find! 


The dress is by Notte by Marchesa... buy it HERE and join me in my shop-a-holic-ism!

xoxo A

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 8, 2011 at 7:43 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Ummm its beyond gorgeous!!! I love it.

 
At September 8, 2011 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible} said...

Its so beautiful. Definitely not your standard little black dress - it's SO much better!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 7:58 AM , Blogger Lily said...

The dress is SO gorgeous !!! Love it.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At September 8, 2011 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

gorgeous!! LOVE, love, love

 
At September 8, 2011 at 11:26 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

Soooooo beautiful! I can only imagine how pretty it looks when you move around. Now the tough part -- the shoe pick!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home