This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Shoesday

The Now: Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday

Get them at: luisaviaroma

Oh if only I had $2200 to spend on a pair of shoes.... They are stunning though. I have only come across one other pair of Max Kibardin shoes and I was OBSESSED with them too. I was searching for wedding shoes (which took months and months) when I came across these, but sadly for me, they only came in red. Anyway, I hope to see more SOON from this super talented designer!!


xoxo e

4 Comments:

At September 27, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Those are stunning !!!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At September 27, 2011 at 9:31 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

so gorgeous!!

 
At September 27, 2011 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

So gorgeous, too bad I could buy 3 pairs of other amazing shoes for that price!

 
At September 28, 2011 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

I'm a sucker for Swarovski, so I'll take 'em!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home