This page has moved to a new address.

Versace for H&M Preview

The Now: Versace for H&M Preview

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Versace for H&M Preview

Mark your calendars people because H&M is about to change your life forever. Probably not true...but I just can't contain my excitement after seeing some of the Versace for H&M collection hitting stores this November. The clothes are perfection and I will die and go broke if the H&M at Northpark gets this collection! If I go missing a few days before November 17, you will most likely find me in a tent in front of the H&M store. After the Missoni for Target fiasco (still bitter) I wouldn't want to take any chances! NOW see why you won't want to either.....



Hi, I'll take the iconic greek key jacket and skirt with both pairs of shoes on the model thanks!
Oh, I love you, Donatella!

I need immediately!!!!!!

ugh!!!!! Dying!!!

1st  available look from the Lookbook: Abbey Lee Kershaw in a bold, chinoiserie ensemble 


Major Details:
What: 40 piece collection for women and 20 pieces for men. ** Also a small homeware collection
When: November 17.... close to a certain someone's wedding day!!!

xoxo e


images via fashionologie

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At September 22, 2011 at 5:20 AM , Blogger Three Sisters said...

OMG Thanks for this post, E! I hope H&M doesn't snub D.C. again with their designer collections. We've missed the very best. I'll cross my fingers! Cheers! Ana

 
At September 22, 2011 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

I love what I am seeing!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 5:30 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Amazing stuff. I am actually surprised at how much I like it!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

So, so, SO excited for this collab!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Kate Lewis said...

wow, i had no idea...i too am still bitter about the whole Missoni for Target debacle

 
At September 22, 2011 at 9:57 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

Wow!! Totally had no idea about this. Hopefully they'll take some lessons learned from the Missoni for Target mess. LOVING that greek key skirt.

 
At September 22, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Amanda Hill said...

GASP! I am so marking the date!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Ridgely's Radar said...

So excited!

 
At September 22, 2011 at 8:14 PM , Blogger Julip Made said...

That white studded dress is to DIE for... soo gorgeous and fun for say NYE!

 
At September 23, 2011 at 12:13 AM , Blogger Belly B said...

This looks FANTASTIC!!! I can't WAIT!!


Belly B :)

 
At September 23, 2011 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Amy Moore said...

I had no idea they were collaborating! How fun....hopefully it will be online for us folks who live in the boonies:)

A

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home