This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Bachelorette Party Invite!

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Bachelorette Party Invite!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Bachelorette Party Invite!

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

I nearly FAINTED out of excitement when my bachelorette party invitation came in the mail.  The invite was created by the one and only Elizabeth, and let's just say that I think she needs to go into business!  E created the world's cutest illustrated map of everywhere that the weekend will take us.  So creative!

I'm so pumped about my bachelorette, as it's in my all-time favorite city, Nashville.  Why Nashville? Well, it's the home of my beloved alma mater, Vanderbilt, and of course the country music scene, which I am pretty much obsessed with.  My besties have done the most incredible job putting together a dream weekend for me.

So here it is... my bachy weekend invite!




From the bottom of my heart - THANK YOU E for working so hard to create such a special invitation. You are incredible and I love you!

xoxo A

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At September 7, 2011 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Adorable! So thoughtful and sounds like a wonderful bachelorette weekend!

 
At September 7, 2011 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

E is amazing!!! So impressed. She definitely could start a shop, I'd be her first customer!! What amazing friends you have

 
At September 7, 2011 at 6:54 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Oh my goodness...amazing. You are certainly going to have a blast.
xo
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

 
At September 7, 2011 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

So darling!!! have a fabulous time!

xx

 
At September 7, 2011 at 7:12 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

How completely amazing is this...E is brilliant and that invitation could absolutely be sold in the chicest of shops...love love! So happy for you Annie!!! xo

 
At September 7, 2011 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Amy Moore said...

So cute! What a fun idea for a bachelorette. What does it mean that cutoff shorts and wife beaters are my normal daily attire? LOL...have so much fun girls!
Amy

 
At September 7, 2011 at 8:36 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

Amazing job, E!!!! They are adorable! And Nashville? So fun! Y'all are going to have a great time.

 
At September 7, 2011 at 9:22 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

so so so cute! great job, elizabeth!!

 
At September 7, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Blogger Amanda Hill said...

What a fun idea! Great work, you could sell those!

 
At September 7, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

Best invitations ever! Seriously, they're practical and chic- great job E!

 
At September 8, 2011 at 5:23 AM , Blogger ashley @ a {little} dash of ash said...

such a cute invite!!! have sooo much fun! xo, ashley {a little dash of ash}

 
At September 8, 2011 at 7:01 PM , Blogger travelkate said...

LOVE the invite! So cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home