This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Brooke's Wedding!

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Brooke's Wedding!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Brooke's Wedding!

It's Wedding Wednesday, and I have a special treat for you today... the wedding of one of my closest friends, Brooke.

I met Brooke when I was a senior in high school and she was a freshman.  Somehow, I had missed taking freshman speech class and it was a graduation requirement.  Little did I know that my scheduling mishap would create one of the most meaningful friendships in my life.  Brooke may be younger, but she's someone that I've looked up to since we've met.  She's the most selfless person ever, SUPER smart (she's in med school right now!), and not to mention - incredibly gorgeous.

Brooke and her now-husband, Bobby, met in the most all-American way... they started dating their freshman year at Notre Dame, where she was a cheerleader and he was a football player.  Eight years later, here we are!  I love them both and can't wait to share their special day with you.

Get ready for a gorgeous wedding by Todd Events, and of course inspired by Brooke herself =)







Congrats sweet Brookie, I'm so happy for you!

xoxo A

Wedding design and floral - Todd Events
Cake - Bronwen Weber at Frosted Art
Photos - By my friend Emily Candee!

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At September 14, 2011 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Absolutely stunning wedding! I love the bright pink dresses. So fun! And what a special friend to have!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 7:01 AM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible} said...

Gorgeous girl and gorgeous wedding. Love how they met. Such a cute story!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Love this! What a stunning bride, love her dress too. Just beautiful all the way around.

 
At September 14, 2011 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

beautiful!! xx

 
At September 14, 2011 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Such a beautiful wedding!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

What a beautiful wedding! I can't wait to see pictures of your own!!! :)
xx
viv

fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

 
At September 14, 2011 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Chelsea said...

I am going to need to know more about that dress! It is stunning. And to have a Bronwen cake, pretty amazing. xo

 
At September 14, 2011 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Lily said...

So gorgeous !! In love with that dress !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At September 14, 2011 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Julip Made said...

What a girly, glam, luxe wedding! The florals alone are JAW dropping, then add on that cake. What a lucky, beautiful bride and I'm also jealous that you even got to attend this wedding.

 
At September 14, 2011 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Three Sisters said...

Seriously, those images are hold-your-breath amazing!! Thanks for sharing!

 
At September 17, 2011 at 2:07 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

ahh i didn't know you were friends with brooke! she's super close with my friend lauren connelly! looks like an absolutely gorgeous wedding xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home