This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Pretty Programs

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Pretty Programs

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Pretty Programs

Happy Wedding Wednesday, Boys and Girls!
(Do any guys actually read this?) 


Today I wanted to talk about wedding programs.  No, this isn't nearly as exciting as seeing pictures of wedding dresses, flowers or even honeymoon talk; however, I think there's a little piece of ALL of us in Blogger-land who adore all things paper.

I love the plan for my wedding programs (shout out, Angela Weber), and I think they are the perfect fit for my wedding's look and feel.  BUT, if money weren't an issue, or if I were having a wedding in a location besides a Catholic Church, I'd likely "step outside the box."

Here are some different styles that I thought were fun.  Some of them are really not my style, but I can appreciate how they would be FABULOUS for others!







So, which style is most YOU?  And if you were to pick something "outside the box" from what you'd really use (or did use) in your wedding, which would it be?

xoxo A

Handcrafted/DIY: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Traditional: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Luxe: 1 / 2 /
Modern: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4
Outside the box:  1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At September 28, 2011 at 6:02 AM , Blogger Things That Sparkle said...

Your WW posts are always the best!! I am so boring but I think I love Traditional or Luxe. I cannot wait to see yours!! I am sure they are gorgeous!

 
At September 28, 2011 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Jessie said...

I am usually drawn to traditional but it did not go with our wedding. We ended up attaching the confetti to our programs. It was fun and we had amazing pictures walking back down the isle.

 
At September 28, 2011 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

We did partly traditional, partly outside the box. Meaning, we had a Roman Catholic Mass, so our program included all of that information, but they were hand illustrated by a very close and talented friend of mine. Looking forward to seeing yours!!

 
At September 28, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Amanda Hill said...

Wedding invites are so fun!

 
At September 28, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

i totally need to start thinking about designing ours! i tend to gravitate toward the traditional ones, but the handcrafted ones are so FUN!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home