This page has moved to a new address.

E's Moroccan Rug Reveal

The Now: E's Moroccan Rug Reveal

Monday, October 24, 2011

E's Moroccan Rug Reveal

Happy Monday, all!! I took some pics of our new rugs over the weekend so here they are!!! Feedback welcome!! 




Buying rugs online was a big gamble and I wasn't sure about the orange when we first received them. I wasn't thrilled with the color of the rug, but there was no way to return the rug so I had to make it work. My solution? I flipped the rug over and now the bottom is the top. I love the texture and colors so much more!!! I think in time, I will get an antique french sofa that I have been lusting over and the rug will be perfect with that as well. 

xoxo e

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At October 24, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Amy Moore said...

Love love love!!! Your place is so cute and I think the rugs are perfect!!

A

 
At October 24, 2011 at 8:01 AM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Gorgeous! Your decorating is so chic!

 
At October 24, 2011 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Rai S. @ Raiana Shanese Designs said...

Beautiful rugs!! Where is your living room couch from?

Rai xo
http://raianashanesedesigns.blogspot.com

 
At October 24, 2011 at 9:10 AM , Blogger Lily said...

It all looks SO cute !! And that lucite table is one of my favs !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At October 24, 2011 at 11:39 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

E, it looks so pretty!! The rugs look fantastic.

 
At October 24, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

LOVE them. Nicely done!

 
At October 24, 2011 at 1:09 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Thanks for all the sweet comments!! Rai, I got the couch at Z gallerie. Xox

 
At October 24, 2011 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Loving these rugs!! They look great!

 
At October 24, 2011 at 7:50 PM , Blogger travelkate said...

The rugs look great! I have always been obsessed with that style of Moroccan rug from the first photo! Stunning!

 
At October 24, 2011 at 9:41 PM , Blogger yourmoroccotour said...

Hi friends,
It all looks SO cute !! And that lucite table is one of my favs !!

Travel tours Morocco

 
At October 25, 2011 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Gameday Stylist said...

Love the clear lucite coffee table - where is that from?!

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

 
At October 25, 2011 at 10:08 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Hi Sara, it's from wisteria! Xoxo e

 
At October 25, 2011 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible} said...

Love the rugs!! and agree with Sara, the table is so fun.

 
At October 25, 2011 at 2:22 PM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Wow! Both rooms look great! I love that first one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home