This page has moved to a new address.

Had To Have It....

The Now: Had To Have It....

Monday, October 3, 2011

Had To Have It....

I can't believe I am saying this, but I bought a rug...actually I bought two!! I have had quite an obsession with Moroccan rugs and I decided I had talked enough about them so why not actually take the plunge and buy one?? I went to My Marrakesh and couldn't decide between two that I absolutely LOVED so I got both!!! Yipppeeee! If you haven't been to Maryam's site, you have to go check it out!! She has such amazing things. I was going to wait and post the rugs when they actually got here, but I couldn't wait any longer to share the news!!!


xoxo e

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At October 3, 2011 at 7:10 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

ahh I love both. Gorgeous, such good finds!

 
At October 3, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Amy Moore said...

Congrats on these amazing pieces...you'll love them forever!

A

 
At October 3, 2011 at 8:44 AM , Blogger Ridgely's Radar said...

These are fabulous! Congrats!

 
At October 3, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Omgosh they are both SO amazing !! Cant wait to see them in your place !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At October 3, 2011 at 10:27 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

I LOVE these kinds of rugs. Thanks for sharing her shop...I'm currently drooling over a couple of the items!

 
At October 3, 2011 at 11:43 PM , Blogger Tonia said...

I'm so jealous right now, but happy for you to.

 
At October 4, 2011 at 7:00 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

what amazing pieces!! i bet they're even more stunning in person!

xo

 
At October 5, 2011 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Be Inspired said...

These are lovely!

 
At October 6, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

nice buys!! I would of had to have the 2nd one too!

 
At October 6, 2011 at 1:57 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

You are SO lucky- I LOVE LOVE both...I really want one like the first...like in a BIG way!!! xo

 
At October 12, 2011 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Gameday Stylist said...

Love! I went to Marrakesh last year and brought home several carpets - they are so gorgeous!

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home