This page has moved to a new address.

Obsessed With....

The Now: Obsessed With....

Friday, October 28, 2011

Obsessed With....

1. New Music and Books: If you have not heard of Lana del Rey, I am doing you a favor at this moment by introducing you to her. She is amazing...PERIOD. Listen to her here. I also just came across this book, Stylist: The Interpreters of Fashion. This book, created by editors of Style.com, looks at the work of 16 stylists including Polly Mellen, Grace Coddington, Carine Roitfeld & Joe Zee. 
2. Tom Binns is one of my absolute favorite jewelry lines and the SS '12 collection is a masterpiece. It was full of irreverence, pop and baroque style that Tom is so brilliant at capturing. I need to get my hands on that "Punk" necklace or the acid green cameo necklace ASAP. 
3. It has finally started to get cold in Dallas which was thrilling for me because I could finally get some good use out of my Asos Parka. I think they made it out of those Barefoot Dreams baby blankets because it is the softest, warmest coat I have ever worn!!! I also can't wait to stock up on big knitted sweaters like this one from Topshop and winter booties like these fur trimmed Burberry ones. Want to stay looking chic in a blizzard?? Boom...these are the key!!
4. Like the title of this post says, I am OBSESSED with the pajama look. I just bought the blue pajama shirt from J. Crew and I am so excited for it to get here. I wouldn't mind having those Balenciaga Resort pants or those McQueen skull embroidered slippers as well. And any time it is acceptable to wear pajamas during the day, I will be doing it!!! 




Happy Weekend!!

xoxo e

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At October 28, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

love!

 
At October 29, 2011 at 8:26 AM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

fabulous post!! have a great weekend! xx

 
At October 29, 2011 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Gameday Stylist said...

Love that pj shirt!

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist
www.gamedaystylist.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home