This page has moved to a new address.

Parisian Living

The Now: Parisian Living

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Parisian Living

I saw the design director for Louis Vuitton's St. Germain apartment over on Habitually Chic and I just HAD to repost. It's clear from these pictures {and her job title} that Julie de Libran  has an insane style and one very enviable closet. Take a look inside her Parisian home!!

kill me....these are so fabulous!!! And btw, look at the floors!! 



no joke...my parents have that little monkey in the bottom
right hand corner!


drool drool drool!!!


stunning leopard louis!!!
images via habitually chic via Elle.com

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At October 20, 2011 at 7:31 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

LOVE this post...so glamorous and chic, those floors, those bags, the whole vibe ROCKS!

 
At October 20, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Annie Salem said...

kill me now! Lust-worthy! xo A

 
At October 20, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Blogger SomeKindOfStyle said...

just beautiful ... her shoe collection is amazing!x

 
At October 20, 2011 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Gameday Stylist said...

Gorgeous! I wish my apartment could be that beautiful...

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

 
At October 20, 2011 at 9:39 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ummm incredible. Every single part of it.

 
At October 20, 2011 at 12:56 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Her blue blazer and that mirror on the fireplace both make my heart go pitter patter.

 
At October 20, 2011 at 5:17 PM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

I mean, this is the most amazing thing ever. Thanks for sharing!!

 
At October 23, 2011 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Julip Made said...

Her home, her style, her CLOSET.. I want them all. Paris is my number 1 wanderlust place and would move there in a heart beat. Those herringbone hard wood floors are to die for!!

 
At October 25, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Ridgely's Radar said...

So chic!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home