This page has moved to a new address.

Visit us on Simply Irresistible!

The Now: Visit us on Simply Irresistible!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Visit us on Simply Irresistible!

Happy Wednesday Everyone! 

Today we're bumping our regularly scheduled Wedding Wednesday to Thursday, as we've got a special treat... we're guesting at the fabulous Simply Irresistible.  The adorable Lara has invited us to participate in her "I Love My City" series, and we couldn't be more excited to be a part of it! 

Here's a sneak peak:


So link over and see what we love about Dallas, Texas!

xoxo, E & A

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At October 12, 2011 at 6:53 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Jumping over now:)

 
At October 12, 2011 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible} said...

LOVE your post on Dallas - thank you so much for all the city love today :)

 
At October 12, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

Just went and checked out yalls list- it's perfect!! Makes me want to book a ticket to visit Dallas right now!

 
At October 12, 2011 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

so great! off to check it out now!! xx

 
At October 12, 2011 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

Great guest post! Loved your DFW picks, I'll have to visit some new ones in a few months when I visit. Speaking of, I go at least 3 or 4 times a year to visit my besties, we should meet for a drink sometime!

 
At October 12, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Blogger LR {SIX TWELVE PLACE} said...

Just hopped over from Lara's blog. Such a small world, I just moved to Chicago from Dallas and from your pics, it looks like we know some of the same people! Great post- I'm so excited to come home for the holidays! xo

 
At October 13, 2011 at 6:55 PM , Blogger navy and orange said...

highland park village is my fav!

xoxo navy & orange

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home