This page has moved to a new address.

Trend Spotting: Snake Charmer

The Now: Trend Spotting: Snake Charmer

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trend Spotting: Snake Charmer

Animal jewelry has been huge for awhile now, but Giambattista Valli really took it to the next level on the Spring 2012 runway.  The second model had a SERIOUS arm party going up past her elbows in snakes.  You likey????


While I'm not about to stack snakes up to my armpits, I think that one or two of these little serpent friends would look AMAZ.  So, if you like the look as much as I do, then shop the trend with my picks below!



1.  Luxe Rachel Zoe Slinky Snake Cuff - $33.25
2.  Betsey Johnson Snake Wrap - $85
3.  Melinda Maria Python Pave Cuff - $298
4.  Gara Danielle Diamondback Snake Cuff - $263
5.  Real Collectibles by Adrienne - $79.95

xoxo A

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At November 10, 2011 at 5:51 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Absolutely love these, of course my favorites are the most expensive!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Lily said...

That is a serious snake arm party !! Don't think I could pull that off but I do love a good snake bracelet or two !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At November 10, 2011 at 6:33 PM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

SO glad the snake was invited to the arm party. RZ has a great bargain piece.

 
At November 11, 2011 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Gameday Stylist said...

These snake bangles are great! I definitely need a few of them ;)

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist
www.gamedaystylist.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home