This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Annie's Nashville Bachelorette

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Annie's Nashville Bachelorette

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Annie's Nashville Bachelorette

Happy Wedding Wednesday!!!

Well, today I'm SO excited to share my bachy pictures.  I must say, it was a pretty intimidating task narrowing down 500+ pictures for this post, but here's a pretty good high-level summary of the weekend.  My friends worked SO hard to put together the most thoughtful celebration for me in my favorite city on earth.

I think the most hilarious part was walking into the hotel room to find "Fannie Faces" everywhere - these fans with my face plastered all over them.  The girls brought these things around all weekend and they popped up in about every picture.  I felt a little awkward, but it was really funny.  Oh, and I really have to thank Elizabeth for my awesome outfit for Friday night.  She dressed me in a sweet rhinestone "Bride" tank, jean shorts, WHITE ripped tights (rando!), and a camo hat with a veil attached.  HIL-AR-I-OUS.  Lucky for me, she had a "Brewskies... Since Forever" t-shirt on, some sweet tendrils coming down her face, and a blacked-out tooth for most of the night, so I felt like I was in good company.

Overall, the weekend was so incredibly special - I will never forget it!

Enjoy the pics!









xoxo A

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At November 2, 2011 at 4:12 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

What a fun, special way to celebrate!!! You are your friends are gorg! I love the Fannie Faces, amazing!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

This looks like a blast!! The fannie faces are great!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 7:15 AM , Blogger Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

So Stinkin' Pretty. Looks like so much fun!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger carolyn said...

i'm taking my first trip to nashville this february, and i have to say, you guys have me WAY excited. looks like so much fun! what a darling group of gals :)

xo

 
At November 2, 2011 at 8:39 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Ah SO fun- you're all gorgeous! So happy you had such a fabulous bachelorette extravaganza!!! xoxo

 
At November 2, 2011 at 10:27 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

So fun!! Love the photo with E and the random holding your fan face. Hilarious. Your girls (and you!) are flippin adorable. I'm glad you had such a great time!!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 1:28 PM , Blogger travelkate said...

Looks like so much fun!!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Amy Moore said...

How friggin fun! Glad you had a great time with your beautiful girls!

A

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home