This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Lighting!

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Lighting!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Lighting!

Happy WW!

Well friendies, only 10 days until my big day... why didn't any of you warn me about how much little stuff there would be to do?  Not to mention, all of those things coupled with my new job... yikes!  But who am I to complain?  I'm THRILLED about getting married in less than 2 weeks :)  I'm lucky that E has been the best friend EVER and has been holding down the fort on the blog front - not to mention helping me with all sorts of random wedding things too.

Anyway, there's one more WW topic that I've been DYING to share... lighting.  I literally think that lighting can MAKE an event space.  Even a bland ballroom can become something amaze if the lighting is right.  For my wedding, I was personally inspired by candle-light and pink colored lighting... with the color getting more pink and less candle-ish as the night goes on.

Here are some of my inspiration pics...

Kill me now. this is the prettiest thing EVER!
Purdy cute!  
LOVE those orchids!  
No wait - THIS is the prettiest thing ever! 
Umm, I'll take 20 of those for next weekend, please

Pretty gorgeous, no?

Now wish me luck as I wrap up all of these details!

xoxo a

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At November 9, 2011 at 4:47 AM , Blogger Lilly said...

Best wishes on your wedding! If it is a hint of any of these photos it will be beyond gorgeous. I love the paper flowers above - they are so striking and can be repurposed!

Lilly
pancakesandbeetjuice.blogspot.com

 
At November 9, 2011 at 4:51 AM , Blogger City Girl Chicago said...

This is some dramatic, beautiful lighting! Congratulations to you on this wonderful event!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 5:21 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

10 days?!?!?! That's so exciting!!! I love that first photo. So glam. XO

 
At November 9, 2011 at 6:12 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Such gorgeous pictures!! Cannot believe you are 10 days away. I can't wait to show you our light inspiration!! xoxo

 
At November 9, 2011 at 6:48 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

just stunning!! that first installment is amazing!
xo

 
At November 9, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I can't believe it's only 10 days away- my god...so exciting. I'm ridiculously excited for you sweet Annie- can't wait to see photos!!!! xoxo

 
At November 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Gameday Stylist said...

Agreed! Lighting can definitely make or break and event.

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist
www.gamedaystylist.com

 
At November 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

So pretty!! The next week and a half is going to fly!! Enjoy every second. So happy for you!

 
At November 9, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger kiki said...

Hope everything goes well - i'm sure its going to be the most amazing wedding EVER!! i cannot wait to see pics :) youre going to be a gorgeous bride! xoxoxo kiki

 
At November 9, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger travelkate said...

How exciting! Can't wait to see photos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home