This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Week!

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Week!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Wedding Week!

Happy Wedding Wednesday, friends!

Well, my wedding week is in full gear, and in celebration, I thought I'd share some fun photos from throughout the wedding planning process.  I'm keeping this short-and-sweet since there's lots to do, but I wanted to sincerely thank all of you for your love and support over the past 10 months.  I never knew Wedding Wednesday would be such a hit!

A beautiful inspiration board created for me by the amazing Christine of Bijou and Boheme!
This tied it ALL together for me!
(PS - that's not my dress, but she was using as an example)

A photo from my first bridal shower - my friends are so amazing!
And that's still my favorite dress I've purchased! 

This photo from the Chanel runway confirmed that my colors were black - with splashes of blush!

My save the date is one of my favorite "things" from this wedding process!

I loved this photo so much, that I was determined to have multi-colored bridesmaids dresses in these colors.
Well, I nixed the idea, but I still LOVE the color palette! 

My original inspiration board... you may see some of these things pop up in my wedding! 

More of my first inspiration board!

My wedding invitation - So happy with how it turned out.

Another pic from my original inspiration board

The invite for my bridesmaids luncheon

My brother with his fiancee, and then Carl and me =)
I believe that dress made an appearance on an early summer Wedding Wednesday edition.... I didn't love it as much as I thought I would, but I'm giving it a Round 2 on the honeymoon!

My inspiration for when I thought my besties would wear different colored dresses
And it's almost wedding time!!!!

xoxo A

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At November 16, 2011 at 5:21 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

OMG I cannot believe you are getting married this Saturday Annie!!!! All of your inspiration is so perfectly gorgeous, it is going to create the most perfectly gorgeous wedding. And those luncheon invites are new, they are so so so so perfect!!! Ahhh I am so excited for you!! Cannot wait to see and hear all about it! xoxoxoxoxoxo

 
At November 16, 2011 at 6:15 AM , Blogger Maija said...

Happy wedding weekend Annie! This will be soooooo beautiful and fun - the perfect way to start your married life!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 6:49 AM , Blogger Amanda Hill said...

Seriously great post!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Ana Liza said...

Annie this column is so fabulous but the most fabulous will be when we see pics from your wedding!!! I am so happy and excited for you!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 7:23 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

ahh so much gorgeousness!!! i still lovelove your original inspiration boards, but totally think it'll look more pulled together with one color maids dress. so excited for you!!! XOXO

 
At November 16, 2011 at 10:40 AM , Blogger Debi Sementelli said...

Wishing you a wonderful wedding and a lifetime of happiness!

 
At November 16, 2011 at 2:08 PM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

It's finally here!!!! Enjoy every second of it. Congratulations and here's to the happy couple!

PS -- I hope this isn't the last Wedding Wednesday...I expect a full recap when you have time! :)

 
At November 16, 2011 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

Congrats my darling!! Enjoy every moment of this amazing time!! Cannot wait to see photos of the wedding! xx

 
At November 16, 2011 at 8:09 PM , Blogger Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

SMALL WORLD. I'm just realizing you are the same Annie that is best friend's with my friend Stephanie Taylor!! I thought you looked familiar and then I saw a pic of Steph at your bridal shower! Wowza! I used to work with Steph at Lantana, and I've met several of her friends out in Dallas and when she visited NY. Craziness. hahaha.. small little world.

well.. any way! Love the post and all the inspiration you have going on, especially the bridesmaid dress selection.

give steph a big hug for me! I miss her like crazy.

xo

 
At November 16, 2011 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Kristin said...

YOU are amazing, annie!!! YAY!!! You are going to be the most gorgeous bride and it will be the most spectacular wedding! xoxo

 
At November 17, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Gameday Stylist said...

LOVE your save the date!

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist
www.gamedaystylist.com

 
At November 20, 2011 at 7:24 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Oh my goodness...I can't believe I somehow missed this...so sad I didn't give you a giant smoochy message before the big day. I absolutely can not wait to see the photographs of what was surely was, the most gorgeous wedding ever!!!! So, so happy for you lovely girl.xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home