This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Weekend Dress Guide Part 1: LBD

The Now: Wedding Weekend Dress Guide Part 1: LBD

Monday, November 7, 2011

Wedding Weekend Dress Guide Part 1: LBD

So as you know, we have got a BIG wedding coming up and it's time to figure out what I'm going to wear. Luckily, I have my dress for the wedding planned out, but the rehearsal dinner outfit is a different story. My friends and I have all been trying to figure out what we are going to wear & there are a million options out there so I thought I'd make a dress guide. The first part is based around the "Little Black Dress"... with a twist. In my opinion, if I am going to spend money on a dress, I don't want it to be a plain black dress so I want some sort of embellishment, a unique silhouette or some other element to make the dress stand out. So here are my picks for rehearsal dinner and wedding dresses that are outside the little black box:

1|Topshop Diamente Prom Dress 2|Tibi Rococo Print Dress 3|Edun Neck Tie Dress
4|DVF Chania Dress 5| Anna Sui Embellished Dress 6| A.L.C. Rae Jumpsuit

I am literally obsessed with all of them. What do you think?? Stay tuned for Round 2!

xoxo e

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 7, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I absolutely love all of these! And I'm with you, love mullet dresses. This one is my absolute favorite and it looks soooo good on: http://www.singer22.com/k1109097d.html?source=shopstyle&src=gan

 
At November 7, 2011 at 7:45 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Love 2, 4 and 5! Can't wait to see round two:)

 
At November 7, 2011 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Annie Salem said...

E - This is such a fun roundup! Love these dresses - you will look purdy in all of them! xoxoxo

 
At November 7, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Gameday Stylist said...

I'm lol'ing at the mullet dress term. Those are some really cute choices.

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist
www.gamedaystylist.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home