This page has moved to a new address.

Best Birthday Everrrrr!

The Now: Best Birthday Everrrrr!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Best Birthday Everrrrr!

So as you may know, it was my birthday last week and my husband gave me one of the sweetest, most thoughtful presents ever: My dream bag of all dream bags!!!!




And this is not just any handbag. No, this is an all black Proenza Schouler PS1!!!!!! Now don't think of this as bragging per se, just think of this as me sharing my excitement!!!!!!! You know who else is excited about this bag? Leighton Meester!

And you know who else? Ashley Olsen. 

Nice bags, Ash (that's what I call her since I joined the PS1 club) !
But sorry ladies, you may love your bags, but no one is more excited than this girl!!

best birthday ever!!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At December 9, 2011 at 7:49 AM , Blogger The Now said...

BUNNY! I cannot stop laughing at the last pic - your eyes are literally about to pop out of your face! But have been the excitement from your PS1! Note to everyone: E's husband is LITERALLY the most thoughtful person when it comes to gift giving... he emailed me more than 3 months before her birthday to start planning her gift! xoxo A

 
At December 9, 2011 at 7:57 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Awwwww that is the cutest thing EVER. You are only lucky lady E!!! xo

 
At December 9, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

aw yay!! what an amazing present! xo

 
At December 9, 2011 at 10:34 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Holy goodness me...how lucky are you sweet E...and what a husband! I adore that last picture and your new perfection of a bag!

 
At December 9, 2011 at 4:55 PM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

What a sweet, thoughtful (and yes, fabulous!) gift! Happy birthday, indeed! Love the backstory too, Annie! E, your face is hilarious in the last pic. But I would've done the same!

 
At December 10, 2011 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Such a cute post! The PS1 is insane!!! XO

 
At December 10, 2011 at 9:19 PM , Blogger sarah, flourish design + style said...

Woo Hoo! How excited are you..I'm terribly excited for you! x S

 
At December 11, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

yaaa so excitign!!

 
At December 14, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Olgun sohbet Odaları said...

lez sohbet odaları
lez sohbet
cinsel sohbet odaları
cinsel sohbet

türkiye sohbet
çet odaları

chat yap
olgun sohbet
denizli sohbet
chat
thanks

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home