This page has moved to a new address.

Annie's Office... Gallery Wall!

The Now: Annie's Office... Gallery Wall!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Annie's Office... Gallery Wall!

Helloooo friends!  

Sorry to say, but I'm going to abandon Wedding Wednesday for awhile until I find some GREAT inspiration. (Hint hint, my brother's mid-mountain Steamboat wedding in February!) Until then, I'll find other ways to entertain you... 

You guys had amazing suggestions for my office decor - which I REALLY appreciate; however, I decided to cut my budget and just use what I had available (aka, in the garage).  My gallery wall doesn't exactly resemble a colorful Kate Spade store, but I figure I can always mix in bright and fun pieces as I come across them! PS... reminder that this is my corporate office, not home office! 



Here's what's on the wall...




I'll just say that it's a HUGE improvement from the blank wall that was there before :)

xoxo A

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

At January 4, 2012 at 7:35 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

HUGE improvement is right- your wall looks FANTASTIC!!!! I wish I had free art like that sitting in my garage:) xo

 
At January 4, 2012 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Jessie said...

That is an impressive collection to just have sitting around. It makes a huge difference!

 
At January 4, 2012 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Wow it looks amazing! I can't believe you had all that gorgeous artwork sitting in your garage!! Impressive. And how sweet that you have a print from high school of the spot where you got murried? Presh!

 
At January 4, 2012 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Amy Moore said...

This is so chic...it makes me want to go back to the corporate world just so I have an office to decorate:)

Muah,

Amy

 
At January 4, 2012 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible} said...

It looks great! I love that long white table you have on the bottom. So cute for a corporate office

 
At January 4, 2012 at 8:05 AM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

It looks great!! I also love the little table below!!
Happy New Year!
xx
Krystal

www.krystalschlegel.com

 
At January 4, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Blogger carolyn said...

annie, looks amazing! bravo on the end result (and resourcefullness!!)
xoxo

 
At January 4, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

love it!

 
At January 4, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

love this! it looks fabulous! xx

 
At January 4, 2012 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Lily said...

That looks amazing !!!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At January 4, 2012 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Way to go finding so many cool pieces in your own garage! I love the ink blot!

 
At January 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

WOW! I think for being free this looks beyond amazing!! Such a big difference. Can't wait to see what else you do with your work space.

 
At January 4, 2012 at 2:25 PM , Blogger Amanda Hill said...

I love that ink print! Score!

 
At January 4, 2012 at 10:52 PM , Blogger Tamra said...

Best corporate wall I've seen!!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 7:05 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

looks great, annie! and love how you styled the table! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home