This page has moved to a new address.

Over the weekend....

The Now: Over the weekend....

Monday, January 23, 2012

Over the weekend....

Annie and I had to move our Lust List to tomorrow because we both had busy, busy weekends! Annie went off to Crested Butte and I had a birthday party on Friday, threw a baby shower on Saturday and had another baby shower on Sunday! Lots of fun. Anyway, I thought I would post the pictures from the baby shower that was at my house for my great friends, Lisa and Aaron. The hostesses did the most amazing job on decorations and food that I just had to show off their hard work!!!


can you believe this?!?!

the onesie table was a HIT! 


11 Comments:

At January 23, 2012 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Jessie said...

The onesie station is genius!

 
At January 23, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger JanisW said...

Love it! I can't wait to be able to throw you a shower, Lizard!!! <3!!!!!!!

 
At January 23, 2012 at 10:19 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Omg adorable!! A onesie making station is too cute! Love it. Xx

 
At January 23, 2012 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Adorable!!! I want to copy all of this. Such good work!

 
At January 23, 2012 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

You all did such a great job! Love the flowers and the clothes line with 'Lordy Lordy..." such cute ideas!

 
At January 23, 2012 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Lisa V said...

I am one lucky lady to have such amazing friends! Thank you for everything!

 
At January 23, 2012 at 5:46 PM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Super cute! I love the onesie station and the baby wishes. Fabulous ideas!

 
At January 23, 2012 at 6:37 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

Best shower ever! So much fun. Thanks for posting E!

 
At January 23, 2012 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

The onesie making station is absolutely adorable!!! So cute.

 
At January 23, 2012 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Lily said...

SO cute !!! Love the baby wish cards !

xxLily
goldndgray.com

 
At January 24, 2012 at 9:42 AM , Blogger The Zhush said...

A onesie making station! That's adorbs!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home