This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Shoesday

The Now: Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday

 I just looked at a million spring '12 campaigns on Fashionologie & they have gotten me so excited for Spring time!!  Feast your eyes on my favorite ads featuring SHOES!!


STUNNING
Saskia de Brauw and Joan Smalls for Chanel
Ads by Karl Lagerfeld
I just want to frame these images!!! 

Love these Giuseppe Zanotti's modeled by Anja Rubik
Such vibrant colors! Photos shot by Inez and Vinoodh
A surfer themed campaign for Givenchy
What I would do for Maria Carla Boscono's
entire outfit in this pic!!! 

 Gisele. Shot by Mert Alas
and Marcus Piggott (also did her shoot for Versace)


Daria Strokos shot by Steven Meisel for Louis Vuitton
(such pretty pastels)

What a fun campaign! Lindsey Wixson and Frida Gustavsson
photographed by Tim Walker. Dying for these wedges!
Oscar de la Renta shot by Craig McDean
Karlie Kloss in a blue version of the shoes.
Love all the b&w & color!

These shoes are cra! Prada Spring ad shot by Steven Meisel


On a side note...I am really happy to see some of the big name designers getting away from using celebrities in their campaigns. I am very much pro-super model!!!

xoxo e

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At January 31, 2012 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

These are such beautiful ad campaigns. I am dying over the LV pastels!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 10:30 AM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

Love the Oscar campaign! xx

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Kelly Krugh said...

Wow- I'm excited for spring now too! *I agree with your pro-super model comment by the way!!!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 12:52 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

ahh the LV and mulberry campaigns are so lovely and whimsical! totally with you on using REAL models! xo

 
At January 31, 2012 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Angelica said...

I'm in love with the Oscar de la Renta spring campaign, but I was a bit underwhelmed with the shoes they went with. Compared to the gowns they seemed a bit blah. But I LOVE the Giuseppe Zanotti ads, especially the second one with the two-toned heels. Fabulous. And the purse is great too! Thanks for sharing, what a fab post! :)

Do you like vintage fashion magazine covers? If so, check out my latest post and let me know what you think of it:

http://bit.ly/zvLa6T

 
At January 31, 2012 at 4:58 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I am obsessed with the Mulberry ad & the oscar de la renta (I seriously want to frame it). For some reason the Louis Vuitton ad reminds me of Juicy Couture. I agree the campaigns look 10 times better with supermodels rather than celebrities! Great recap!

Mandy
The Klury Report & Kini Style

 
At January 31, 2012 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Erika [small shop] said...

Oooh I have not seen these!! The Oscar de la Renta mint flapper dress is so fun!

 
At January 31, 2012 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Can't wait for spring, and I haven't seen those so that was some major eye candy. I really hope the hubs goes for the floral givenchy look, so hot.

 
At February 1, 2012 at 5:41 PM , Blogger Julia - the Urban Slant said...

loving louis new add! stunning. not sure about those prada flame sandals though...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home