This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday! Annie's Wedding - Highlight Film

The Now: Wedding Wednesday! Annie's Wedding - Highlight Film

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wedding Wednesday! Annie's Wedding - Highlight Film

Happy Wedding Wednesday, Friends!

One of the vendors I was most excited about having was my videographer.  To me, this was more important than almost anything else (aside from my funfetti cake), as I know that Carl and I will always go back and watch the video.  Hakim Sons Films did an amazing job capturing our big day, and I'm excited to share the video "Trailer" with you today!

So link on over to THE NOW Facebook Page and check it out!

xoxo
A

7 Comments:

At January 25, 2012 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

OMG Annie. I absolutely love the video. You are glowing. You are such a beautiful couple and all of your love comes through in every second. Thank so much for sharing. xo

 
At January 25, 2012 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Kelly @ Fabulous K said...

Oh my goodness...it's beautiful! It made me cry! Thank you so much for sharing; you are a gorgeous couple and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together. xo, k

 
At January 25, 2012 at 6:52 AM , Blogger Tonia said...

That was sooooo beautiful. {insert a few tears of joy} You guys are such a beautiful couple.

 
At January 25, 2012 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible} said...

Absolutely stunning! If I were you I would just be watching that over and over and over again :)

 
At January 25, 2012 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

Such a beautiful videol!!! You two look so happy + you looked so gorgeous!!

 
At January 26, 2012 at 11:22 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

ahh i LOVE it! you look gorgeous and so happy!!! xo

 
At January 26, 2012 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Ohmygoodness Annie!!! That video totally took my breath away! What an amazing keepsake!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home