This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: China!

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: China!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: China!

Happy Wedding Wednesday!

It has been a very exciting week, as most of my china has arrived.  I am giddy over the goldness of it all...

You may remember my post on china... gosh I agonized over the decision!  Well, finally I selected my patterns and I haven't looked back since.  My salad and dessert plates are Gold Aves by Royal Crown Derby, and my dinner plates are Trousdale by Kelly Wearstler for Pickard.

One of my favorite pieces is this Gold Aves three-tiered server given to me by my family members, Rick and Ronnie.  Isn't it amazing?



And I love the way the plates look stacked, especially on top of my Chilewich Dahlia placemats...

I think what I love most about my patterns is that they'll go with any season, holiday, floral arrangement, or linens.

I hope you likey as much as I do!

xoxo A

14 Comments:

At January 11, 2012 at 3:32 AM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

WHOA! Seriously gorgeous...love love love them. They are also such a beautiful and easy pattern to interchange with other patterns if you want to have some fun down the road:)

 
At January 11, 2012 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ahhh you know I love love love them. So gorgeous. Cannot wait another 10 months for mine to arrive :)

 
At January 11, 2012 at 6:35 AM , Blogger Kelly @ Fabulous K said...

I adore the gold and the pattern; gorgeous!!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 7:04 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

oh well thats just stunning

 
At January 11, 2012 at 7:42 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

so so gorgeous!! i love how the patterns work together!! xo

 
At January 11, 2012 at 8:05 AM , Blogger CLP said...

I'm engaged now and just selected my fine china pattern after agonizing over it for weeks (I think my sisters and my mom were ready to kill me). I ended up going with a mix of Royal Crown Derby and Herend. I agree with you I think fine China is so much fun and I fully intend to use it!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Lara {simply irresistible} said...

so beautiful! Love the gold.

 
At January 11, 2012 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Lily said...

In love with your china !!! Its SO gorgeous !! I am definitely a fan of the mixed look !

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At January 11, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Gorgeous, I love your china!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Alexa said...

Oh my goodness...just gorgeous...love the patterns!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 6:50 PM , Blogger Lauren and Julie said...

Omg, it's gorgeous!!! I absolutely love it. Good choice. XO

 
At January 11, 2012 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

Beautiful Annie! Love, love, love!

 
At January 11, 2012 at 9:41 PM , Blogger designchic said...

A perfect decision...absolutely gorgeous!!

 
At January 13, 2012 at 11:02 AM , Blogger Morlee said...

So perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home