This page has moved to a new address.

Celebrity Styling Series with Caitlin from Daily Cup of Couture

The Now: Celebrity Styling Series with Caitlin from Daily Cup of Couture

Friday, February 3, 2012

Celebrity Styling Series with Caitlin from Daily Cup of Couture



Happy Friday to everyone! I am so happy this week is finally over. I feel like I have been on the move all week long! 

Caitlin Fisher from Daily Cup of Couture is here today to style one of her icons, the annoyingly perfect Olivia Palermo. Not that she annoys me, but her perfection annoys me so maybe she does annoy me? Anyway, I digress.  I am beyond thrilled to have Caitlin on the blog today because I am a huge admirer of her blog! She has a knack for finding the most glamourous photos and I am inspired every day when I visit! If you haven't been to her blog, get ready. Think This is Glamourous meets Style Me Pretty meets your favorite pics on Pinterest! I just love her and you will too! Thanks so much, Caitlin for taking the time out to blog for The NOW!! xo



Hello Darlings! I must say I am absolutely delighted that A & E asked me to participate in their Celebrity Style Series. One of my all time favorite fashion icons is Olivia Palermo‚Ķ. It must be because her style is quite similar to my own! She truly always finds a way to look effortlessly chic  mixing both uber feminine and preppy pieces together. Here is an outfit and inspiration board I put together inspired by the fabulous Olivia!

Xx



5.     Hermes Birkin 
6.     Elle Magazine 


Labels:

14 Comments:

At February 3, 2012 at 8:28 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

I would kill for those slippers and apparently I need to get myself some Karen Walker sunglasses...I have been seeing them everywhere lately!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 8:30 AM , Blogger The Now said...

They are everywhere! We need them ASAP apparently!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Traci said...

Love all of it she would look great in it!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Such a great outfit. Perfect for anyone!

 
At February 3, 2012 at 10:41 AM , Blogger Nuha said...

that jacket + feather skirt..heaven i tell you

 
At February 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM , Blogger {av} | {long distance loving} said...

I cannot get enough of Olivia these days! she is positively gorgeous! hope you have a great weekend :) xoxo {av}

 
At February 3, 2012 at 2:19 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

Never get sick of seeing Olivia! Love that Milly skirt + the monogrammed flats! Have a great weekend!
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At February 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I'll take the skirt, Birkin and champagne please:) Gorgeous!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Teresaurus said...

Very chic!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 7:22 AM , Blogger SomeKindOfStyle said...

I hear ya.. she always looks perfect .. but really enjoy her styles as well! x

Perhaps wanna join my 'Karl Lagerfeld' Goodie Giveaway, sweets! http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2012/01/karl-lagerfeld-net-porter-collection.html

 
At February 5, 2012 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Clare Christine said...

TOTALLY loving Olivia and that outfit is too fabulous! I can't believe how stylish and chic it is...I would love to pull that off. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration :) So glad I found your site!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great week!!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

 
At February 6, 2012 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

You can never go wrong with Olivia, I'm really digging on those slippers!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 7:22 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

olivia's style is flawless!! loving the jacket.

 
At March 29, 2012 at 6:59 PM , Blogger kristen said...

love this. and love that i found your blog. definitely a new daily read. xoxo.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home