This page has moved to a new address.

Celebrity Styling Series With Julie of Julip Made

The Now: Celebrity Styling Series With Julie of Julip Made

Friday, February 10, 2012

Celebrity Styling Series With Julie of Julip Made

Today, I am so excited to have Julie from the amazing lifestyle blog, Julip Made, here to guest blog. You MUST check it out if you've never been to the blog. Julie is one creative and super inspirational lady! She has great style, she can cook and does all of her own graphics {very jealous} which are a must see!! Basically, she can do everything {very jealous}!! AND she just...yesterday in fact..celebrated her one year blog-iversary!!! Way to go!!! Julie has always always been a great blog friend & supporter of The Now & we are honored to have her!!! xoxo e



Hello lovely the Now Stylebook readers, Julie from Julip Made here.  I am so glad and honored Annie and Elizabeth asked me to participate in their Celebrity Styling Series.  This was really a great exercise to look through my Pinterest Fashion board and find out a little bit more about some of the ladies I had pinned. One of the ladies who I found myself continually pinning was Marissa Webb, JCrew's ex VP of Women's Design.  She has a classic, business savvy look with a bit of an edge and a definite playful twist.  Aside from her obvious style, I think one of the main reasons I've been gravitating towards her for inspiration is that she is stylish, but relatable especially for someone like myself who works in the corporate world, but still wants a bit of edge.
Marissa Webb-1
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
In addition, getting her look is relatively easy as she did work/ design for JCrew.  However, there are also some less expensive options that can capture the look just as well.  See for yourself below.
Marissa Webb-2
1. JCrew Squared Enamel Link Bracelet $60.00 2. Michael Kors Runway Watch $250 3. Forever 21 F129 Square Sunglasses $5.80 4. JCrew Starry Night Locket Necklace $55 5. Old Navy Dolman Sleeved Shirt $19.50 6. JCrew Hacking Jacket in Tipped Double-serge Wool $149.99 7. Old Navy Utility Pocket Chambray Shirt $26.94 8. JCrew No.2 Pencil Skirt in Double-serge Cotton $110.00 9. JCrew Skinny Calf Hair Belt $49.50 10. American Eagle Skinny Jean 11. Piperlime Ivanka Trump Pinkish $125.00 12. JCrew Marlow Hobo in Italian Calfhair $795.00 13. Piperlime Sam Edelman Lorissa $200.00 14. Poppy King for JCrew Lipstick $18.00.
Thank you again Annie and Elizabeth for having me and make sure to stop by Julip Made to say hello!

Signature

10 Comments:

At February 10, 2012 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ohhh she's adorable! How did I know know about her??

 
At February 10, 2012 at 7:41 AM , Blogger Yanira Garza said...

I'm with Alex. I didn't know about her. She is fabulous!

Yanira
http://manolosmanicuresthismom.blogspot.com

 
At February 10, 2012 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

great guest post!! I had seen one pic of her before, but I had no idea who she was!! all of her outfits are amazing! happy friday :)
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At February 10, 2012 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Amy Moore said...

I love love love that jacket!!

 
At February 10, 2012 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

Those Sam Edelman pumps are to die for!

 
At February 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Julip Made said...

Thank you so much for having me Elizabeth and Annie! I had so much fun pulling this post together! xo

 
At February 10, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Blogger Julip Made said...

Btw I had no idea about her either until I started actually researching some of my recurring pins!

 
At February 10, 2012 at 4:05 PM , Blogger The Now said...

I have had so much fun stalking my own blog today!! Haha! I just keep staring at her clothes! Not many people can make an oversized sweatshirt and thigh high boots chic, but Marissa does!!! And I LOVE the #5 look!!! xoxo elizabeth

 
At February 13, 2012 at 2:32 PM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

Um yes please to everythingggg!

 
At February 13, 2012 at 8:16 PM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I heart Julie, such a sweetie and definitely has some mad style. Any fan of Marissa Web is a fan of mine!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home