This page has moved to a new address.

Celebrity Styling Series with Sara from A Dose of Pretty

The Now: Celebrity Styling Series with Sara from A Dose of Pretty

Friday, February 17, 2012

Celebrity Styling Series with Sara from A Dose of Pretty

I bet y'all are as happy as I am that it's finally Friday!!! Today we have Sara from the fabulous blog, A Dose of Pretty styling and decorating for one Olivia Palermo. I am so happy to have Sara on the blog because I have been a fan of her blog ever since Annie and I started The NOW. Sara and I first "met" when said she was moving to South America. I misread her post and thought she was moving to South Africa and I immediately emailed her to tell her I had friends in Capetown. She politely emailed back and said she was not going to Africa. I am such a weirdo! Anyway, I love hearing about her life in Peru and her plans for her new addition: baby #2 {a girl!!!}. I love to see her inspiration and updates for her nursery! Without further ado, here's Sara!

Hello, Hello! I am Sara from a dose of pretty and I am so honored that
Elizabeth asked me to participate in her Celebrity Styling Series and 
share with you a little about my style icon, Olivia Palermo.
I love her style because it's feminine, sophisticated, comfortable, and classic.
Madewell leopard flats (similar here)//Viv Bow Flats//Tillary Tote//Cashmere Tee//
Thank you so much Annie & Elizabeth for having me over!
And I hope you come visit my lifestyle blog, a dose of pretty, and say hello.

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At February 17, 2012 at 7:03 AM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

She is perfection!!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Amy Moore said...

She never fails at anything...kinda {love} hate her:) Love the jacket and the x-bench's are divine!!

Amy

 
At February 17, 2012 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

ahhh Olivia. Has she ever looked even close to bad? ever? perfect guest post!
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At February 17, 2012 at 9:00 AM , Blogger Gameday Stylist said...

Love this post! Her style is amazing and you captured it perfectly.

- Sara @ Gameday Stylist

 
At February 17, 2012 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

Thank you Elizabeth for having me over! It was such an honor!

 
At February 17, 2012 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

Sara has impeccable taste! Gorgeous post.

 
At February 17, 2012 at 1:35 PM , Blogger The enchanted home said...

Love this...and Sara and Olivia both has superb taste!!

 
At February 18, 2012 at 5:34 PM , Blogger Rachel {Little Bits of Lovely} said...

Her style is flawless - great post! xx

 
At February 19, 2012 at 8:06 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Love this post! The home decorations are so my style...especially those pillows. Too funny about the South America/South Africa confusion. That is something I would do :)

Mandy
Kini Style & The Klury Report

 
At February 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Monika said...

beautiful style :) thanks for sharing these photos :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home