This page has moved to a new address.

I'm Down with POC

The Now: I'm Down with POC

Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm Down with POC

I was playing around with Polyvore on Friday night (yup that's right) and came up with this outfit. Now I really want all of these pieces. Considering that the cheapest thing on here is still too expensive, I doubt this dream outfit will ever come to fruition. I have to say that I am kind of impressed that I put together an outfit with so much POC...you know..Pops of Color. Usually I just stick with my black on black on black outfits, but since spring is getting closer and color is HUGE for the season, I put this together to try and prep myself for POC. 
Necklace|Shirt|Shorts|Purse|Shoes

Labels:

10 Comments:

At February 6, 2012 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

I am so in love with that star blouse! It keeps popping out and taunting me...maybe when it goes on sale. Also that purse is the definition of a pop o' color. Love.

 
At February 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM , Blogger Ridgely's Radar said...

Love the purse!

 
At February 6, 2012 at 10:26 AM , Blogger The Now said...

I know!!!! Why are you taunting us you cruel cruel blouse!!?!?

 
At February 6, 2012 at 11:38 AM , OpenID vmacandcheese.com said...

Thank you for this post. Read this tweet and you'll understand why: https://twitter.com/#!/vmacandcheese/status/166600739987275776

I feel like I'm in the know now.

 
At February 6, 2012 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

I have tried figuring out Polyvore about 5 times now and can't get my things to turn out like this~! Love the POC!
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At February 6, 2012 at 4:09 PM , Blogger The Zhush said...

First off, I was on Pinterest Saturday night, so there you have it...secondly, I've been saying POC ever since I heard Brad G. say it...so funny, finally I'm kinda obsessed with that star Equipment blouse, this post just put me over the edge!:)
xx

 
At February 6, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Thats an awesome outfit. I just ordered a similar neon pink purse to add a POC to my spring wardrobe :)

Mandy
Kini Style & The Klury Report

 
At February 6, 2012 at 7:06 PM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

Love the Pucci! Can I please win the lottery?

 
At February 6, 2012 at 7:21 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

love me some POC haha! that necklace is ridiculous. like ridiculously amazing! xoxo

 
At February 7, 2012 at 8:37 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Yes I got it from Brad too!!! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home