This page has moved to a new address.

Monday Randoms

The Now: Monday Randoms

Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Randoms

Happy Monday to everyone!! I spent all weekend at my lake house and it was so relaxing, that I am having a hard time pulling it together & I didn't get a post ready for today. I did see this video, Sh#t Fashion Girls say..at New York Fashion Week, over the weekend & I thought was pretty hilarious. Some of you may have seen this but if you haven't, it's a must watch!!!





In other fashion news, Stella McCartney threw a dinner for her evening wear capsule collection this past weekend in London and all of my favorite super models, Shalom, Amber and Kate, were there! Stella topped off the amazing night by having a flash mob {in Stella of course} perform during dinner and Shalom even took part in all the action. Amazing!!! To be a fly on the wall at that party...sigh!

LOVE 


The flash mob dancer/models in Stella's evening wear capsule collection
Shalom joining in
images via style.com

Hope you all had a great weekend!
I'll be back tomorrow for Tuesday Shoesday!!


xoxo e

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 20, 2012 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love that there was a flash mob, dressed in Stella of course. Hope you had a great weekend! xo

 
At February 20, 2012 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

haha hadn't seen that video yet! and I can't believe there was a flash mob - that is amazing!!!
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At February 21, 2012 at 4:59 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

Glad you had a relaxing weekend! We did too!

 
At February 21, 2012 at 5:15 AM , Blogger The Zhush said...

I don't know what's more fun, this video ( there's a part 2 also, I'm obsessed with them) or the idea of a stella flash mob!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home