This page has moved to a new address.

Wedding Wednesday: Featured on Nonsense & Sensibility

The Now: Wedding Wednesday: Featured on Nonsense & Sensibility

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Featured on Nonsense & Sensibility

I know, I know.  Enough about my wedding already!  I just have one more teeny little post to show you... and the reason why I'm linking you to it is because it is a FABULOUS recap by the one and only Haley Schultheis of Nonsense and Sensibility

I mean Haley is a WRITER.  She has done high-profile interviews for the likes of Lucy Sykes Rellie, Kelly Wearstler, Rachel Ashwell, Lauren Santo Domingo, India Hicks, Plum Sykes, Rachel Roy, Prabal Gurung, Erdem, Poppy King, India Hicks, and more.  Oh, and yours truly. 

And how cute is she?!?


Lucky for me, Haley is a dear friend, so I was thrilled to be featured on her gorgeous blog. 

Sooooo... check it out HERE.

xoxo, A

5 Comments:

At February 1, 2012 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

such a gorgeous wedding and what a lovely feature!!! I loved getting to see all your inspiration! xx

 
At February 1, 2012 at 8:01 PM , Blogger Diva Naomi Addy said...

nice blog :)
Would you please check out my blog and follow my blog if you like, thanks in advance! (I’ll follow your blog as well)
http://distinguisheddiva.blogspot.com/

 
At February 1, 2012 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Just checked it out. I can never get enough of your gorgeous wedding. It gives me goosebumps!

 
At February 2, 2012 at 6:13 AM , Blogger blue roses said...

how exciting to be featured! perused her post, and your wedding was absolutely beautiful!

swoon!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

 
At February 3, 2012 at 7:36 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

i love this! what a well-written piece and seriously points out a's FAB sense of style. just gorgeous, mon ami! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home