This page has moved to a new address.

At Home With Taylor Tomasi Hill

The Now: At Home With Taylor Tomasi Hill

Sunday, March 11, 2012

At Home With Taylor Tomasi Hill

If you have been following this blog for a while, you probably know my obsession with Taylor Tomasi Hill. I may be partial to her since she is from Dallas, but my love for her goes way beyond our mutual hometowns. The artistic director for Moda Operandi and street style celebrity has the most unique style and I absolutely love her inventiveness and her ability {and courage} to take major fashion risks. I was so happy to see her Chelsea apartment in Vogue and had to share it with you in case you haven't seen it! Just as usual, I am blown away with Taylor's style!! 







I have been lusting over these jeans...If they are good enough for TTH, they are good enough for me!

Love the mixed prints

my heaven!

1|Chair {Real} , Chair  {Inspired by}  2| Pillow  3| Book A Book B  4| Rug  5| Pitcher  6| Pillow  7| Duckling  8| Apron

xoxox E

Labels: , ,

15 Comments:

At March 12, 2012 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Wow absolutely love her space. All of the bright colors, greenery and white walls. gorgeous.

 
At March 12, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

i lOVE her!! are those real duckies?

 
At March 12, 2012 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Erika [small shop] said...

Wow so interesting! Her space is much more colorful and quirky than I would have thought. Her street style images seem so much more edgy. I heart her even more -- she seems relatable. Great pics!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger The Now said...

They are...she said that they died naturally though

 
At March 12, 2012 at 9:33 AM , Blogger Nuha said...

gahhhh love TTH! her house is so light and airy, yet incredibly eclectic. i'm off to go buy some baby ducks! haha

xoxo
http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

 
At March 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

LOVE her...love the Eskayel wallpaper and love, love her bedroom!!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Wow... Thanks for the introduction! she is so fab!!!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

She definitely has incredible style!!! Love the living room space...wow! However, the little ducklings creep me out a bit...other than that, love! ;) XO brynn

 
At March 12, 2012 at 12:23 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

I never would have thought that I'd like leopard print jeans, but they look so great on her!!! and I totally thought those were live ducks just for the photo shoot and was thinking "too cute!!" until I read your comment above.... now I am creeped out haha!
xo
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At March 12, 2012 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I love all the live elements and lush green plants!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM , Blogger SomeKindOfStyle said...

wow, what amazing apartment and style, indeed! adore it! xo

 
At March 12, 2012 at 4:42 PM , Blogger jeanine said...

I totally thought it was a wishbone chair in the first picture too - until I looked it up!! I can't believe you found another stuffed duckling. Who would have thought they were a common thing....

 
At March 12, 2012 at 6:03 PM , Blogger Lauren and Julie said...

Umm, could she be any cooler?!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 8:42 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Yes I saw that it was a random antique chair..I just like the wishbone chair better! :)

 
At March 13, 2012 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

WOW! I have never seen any place quite like this! Love all of the eclectic elements with a modern/vintage twist!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home