This page has moved to a new address.

Celebrity Styling Series with Viv from Fashion Truffles

The Now: Celebrity Styling Series with Viv from Fashion Truffles

Friday, March 2, 2012

Celebrity Styling Series with Viv from Fashion Truffles

Happy Friday & 2nd day of March everybody. It's time to do the Fashion Truffles Shuffle! What??  Today we have Viv from Fashion Truffles on the blog sharing her style pics for one very lovely, Blake Lively. Now I am sort of a new follower of Fashion Truffles, but I have found so much fashion goodness already AND won a beautiful photograph from her giveaway just the other day!! See what happens when you follow Viv?? You win prizes. So go follow her now. Anyway, I am smitten with Viv and her blog and you will be too. Smitten like a kitten!! Alright I am delirious...take it away Viv!





Hi ladies! I'm Viv, from the life and style blog Fashion Truffles, and I'm SO incredibly happy to be here today! I was so excited when Elizabeth and Annie invited me to participate in their fabulous Celebrity Styling Series. These two ladies know their fashion and I'm always looking forward to their beautiful spreads, trendy picks, and daily inspiration. Now, on to business...

I'm not a Gossip Girl follower, but I'm most certainly a Blake Lively fan. Her style, in my opinion, is flawless. Whether sporting jeans and a simple tee or in an incredible Chanel Couture gown, this girl knows what works for her. Her looks are usually rather simple which is something I also love. She also has killer legs and loves to show them off whenever she can (I would do the same if I were her!) Here are two of my favorite Blake Lively looks and how I would replicate them...



Button down shirt, $63, American Vintage long white shirt, $45, Haute Hippie cropped jacket, $595, Paige Denim cuffed jeans, £113, Hervé Léger short mini skirt, £769, D&G leopard peep toe pumps, $370, Christian Louboutin platform heels, $1,350, Mulberry leather satchel handbag, $1,500, Sondra Roberts beaded clutch, $188, Mawi chunky chain necklace, £495
Chanel jewelry, €376, Braided belt, $18
A big thanks to Elizabeth and Annie for having me over today and letting me share with you  my stylish celebrity crush. Don't forget to stop by Fashion Truffles for more daily inspiration! xo

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At March 2, 2012 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

Thanks for having me today!!! You seriously made me blush with that introduction ;)

 
At March 2, 2012 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

Pretty pretty // those shoes are to die for!!

Patty
prettygrounded.com

 
At March 2, 2012 at 8:10 AM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

very cute post... i love her style! Happy Friday!

 
At March 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Daily Cup of Couture said...

I adore Blake! fun post! xx

 
At March 2, 2012 at 12:50 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Of course!! You did such a fab job!!!! xoxo

 
At March 2, 2012 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Mae said...

visiting from FT, loving your blog! and I am a little too obsessed with Blake!
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home