This page has moved to a new address.

A Guest Post and Ever Swoon Launches

The Now: A Guest Post and Ever Swoon Launches

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Guest Post and Ever Swoon Launches

Before I get into Ever Swoon, I am over at Classically Eclectic today sharing  what's in my handbag! I know you have all been dying to know so here is your chance ;) Head on over to Kelly's amazing blog!!! 
What's in it you ask? Come see!

On to ever swoon....
After many sleepless nights and hours upon hours of work, the ever swoon Wedding and Events website is now LIVE!!! Tamra Sanford of Walks With Bella just started her own boutique event planning and styling company dedicated to making your most special moments extraordinary and the site finally launches today!!  In addition to this site, she also has a new blog, Studio Swoon, which will focus on life's celebrations and styling. Not to worry...she will still feature Bella {couldn't live without seeing Bella} and lifestyle elements!! 
 
isn't she the cutest? and the graphics in her logo + site are amaaazzing!! Good work Small Shop Studio!

Tamra wants to know what you think of the launch so if you have any feedback, comments or compliments, tweet about it using the hashtag, "#dancetildawn".  You can follow ever swoon on Twitter and like on Facebook as well.


xoxo e


Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At March 7, 2012 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ummm excuse me I definitely have been wondering whats inside that gorgeous bag! Loved your post.

 
At March 7, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Erika [small shop] said...

I will definitely check out your bag!
And thank you for the shout-out! Tamra is a wonderful person and I'm so very happy for her. xoxo

 
At March 7, 2012 at 1:41 PM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

ahhh can i have your bag and everything thats in it!?!?! I'm so sad I'm missing you this weekend, but I'll be back soon. Thank you for the support and partying with us!!! xoxo

 
At March 7, 2012 at 2:02 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

i hate digging around in my bag too!! that keychain is too cute..and YAY for tamra! xoo

 
At March 8, 2012 at 6:50 AM , Blogger Julie and Lauren said...

Heading over... XO

 
At March 11, 2012 at 1:18 AM , Blogger SideSmile Style said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag so gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home