This page has moved to a new address.

Gwyneth Discusses the Oscars

The Now: Gwyneth Discusses the Oscars

Friday, March 23, 2012

Gwyneth Discusses the Oscars

Gwyneth Paltrow is so cool! I just love how she tries to be so accessible to the little people like me on her blog! My best dressed lady from the Oscars dishes on everything form her morning workout, to discussing with stylist, Elizabeth Saltzman, the politics behind finding "The Dress", to every little detail about the main event on GOOP! Ugh I just love her so much and that dress was beyond amazing!! Here is a sneak peak into her day....

Getting ready with....Cameron Diaz??? I didn't know they were friends

The final touches

The after party...
Check out the entire post here

xoxo e

Labels: , , , ,

14 Comments:

At March 23, 2012 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

i bet cam and gwyn swear like sailors.

and i thouht Zoe dressed cam?!?

 
At March 23, 2012 at 8:37 AM , Blogger The Now said...

I'm sure she did...but Elizabeth Saltzman dressed Gwyneth. I wonder if that was weird for anybody...

 
At March 23, 2012 at 9:13 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

I get ready with Cameron Diaz and wear Tom Ford gowns all the time, haha! Gosh, I wish...

 
At March 23, 2012 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Lily said...

How fabulous !!!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At March 23, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

i really loved her whole look... nice post! happy weekend!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

She looked amazing. Love those photos of her and Cameron getting ready.

 
At March 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM , Blogger ijinku said...

She really is a cool chick and the cutest husband ever!
Did not know Gwyneth was friends with Cameron! but I get why-Ms. Diaz is a riot!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

she looked great!

 
At March 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

she's so flawless!!

 
At March 24, 2012 at 7:14 AM , Blogger SomeKindOfStyle said...

haha, they are so funny and Gwyneth is really hilarious..loved her little sketch with Robert Downey at the Oscars! xo

 
At March 26, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Nuha said...

love that pic of her and cameron..two gorgeous blondes with some killer bodies..so jealous

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

 
At March 26, 2012 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Julia - the Urban Slant said...

literally feel like me and her are besties now. she seems so down to earth and normal!

 
At March 26, 2012 at 11:27 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I love her! Didn't even know she had a blog, but I just checked it out and I am now addicted. So cool to see behind the scenes of her beautiful look.

Mandy
Kini Style & Klury.com

 
At March 28, 2012 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Krystal Schlegel said...

I love her!! Great post!
xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home