This page has moved to a new address.

Obsessed With: Made Her Think Chain Rings

The Now: Obsessed With: Made Her Think Chain Rings

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Obsessed With: Made Her Think Chain Rings

While I have seen these Made Her Think double rings on a few online shops, it didn't hit me how much I loved it until I saw an actual person wearing one on Instagram.{duh I have an Instagram and you should follow.. @thenowstylebook} Now, I am obsessed with these double chain rings! And yes they are a bit pricey but think about it...you are getting two rings in one. So channel your inner Jane Child and chain one body part to the other.



images via the carolines mode,  trend report tumblr,  beautifully invisible tumblr

xoxo e

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At March 22, 2012 at 7:42 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

Want. Want. Want!

 
At March 22, 2012 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Lily said...

Love the super thin version !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

 
At March 22, 2012 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Nuha said...

ummmmm can i have one of each..please?

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

 
At March 22, 2012 at 10:28 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Love these! I have never tried one out but I think it is time!!

 
At March 22, 2012 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

Oh so pretty...love the delicate gold one.

 
At March 22, 2012 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Julia - the Urban Slant said...

oh these are fun! i love the delicate gold one like Alexa -- so cute.

 
At March 22, 2012 at 12:22 PM , Blogger SideSmile Style said...

I just ordered one from shop bop! I can't wait to see it in person, great post : )

xoSideSmile,
Ashley

 
At March 22, 2012 at 1:00 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

these are so fun! love the ring in the pick with the orange nails! xox

 
At March 22, 2012 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Taylor said...

I have apparently been living under a rock because I have not seen these, but I loooove and so happy you posted these!!!
xo
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At March 22, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Blogger jeanine said...

I've never seen these before but they are cool! I like the angled one, it took me a minute to figure out how it would be worn but I think it's my favorite.

 
At March 23, 2012 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Giovanna said...

Fun post! Great picks! Definitely want one now!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

 
At March 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM , Blogger Slađi said...

Im not such a big fans of rings (i dont like my fingers :)) but those look amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home