This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Shoesday

The Now: Tuesday Shoesday

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday


These shoes raise so many questions for me. First off: Why the effff are these almost $5800?? Second: Who has the nerve to sell shoes for $5800 when they are from their very first collection ever{PS I heard that the models could barely walk in these things during the show}?? WHO? Oh Kanye West. And I'm sure the cost was more of a marketing ploy so people would talk about them. Bagh...he got me on that one. I will say that I saw these on Pinterest months ago without the ankle straps and I absolutely fell in love with them. They are beautiful, but seriously???? What do you think? Should Kanye stick to his day job? If you had an unlimited amount of money, would you buy these puppies? 

xoxo e

PS If you are a Shopbop fan, be sure to head over to  Ashley Nicole Catherine for a MAJOR giveaway!! 

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At March 20, 2012 at 9:03 AM , Blogger christine {bijouandboheme} said...

I LOVE them like crazy but think the price is completely redonk- just on principal, I'd like to think that even if I did have the money, I wouldn't buy.

 
At March 20, 2012 at 9:27 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

omg these are insaaane!! thanks for the shout out, lady!! xox

 
At March 20, 2012 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Liz {Sequins And Stripes} said...

holy price tag! but very cool!

 
At March 20, 2012 at 9:46 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

These things are insane. And no I would not pay that amount of money for them!

 
At March 20, 2012 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ok before I saw the price tag I was like omg could these be my wedding shoes? And then I laughed. Mostly because I despise Kayne.

 
At March 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM , Blogger The Now said...

So your getting them? ;)

 
At March 20, 2012 at 7:25 PM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

absolutely NOT!!! i could think of 5800 other things i would much rather spend $5800 on! the nerve of that guy...mr. crazy fancy pants - err...shoes ;) XO brynn

 
At March 21, 2012 at 5:11 PM , Blogger jeanine said...

I can't even think of a way that I would feel okay about spending $5,800 on a pair of shoes. I wouldn't buy them if I was rich. I guess I would only buy them if they would save my life, but it's not like that would ever happen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home