This page has moved to a new address.

Celebrity Styling Series with Liz of Sequins and Stripes

The Now: Celebrity Styling Series with Liz of Sequins and Stripes

Friday, April 6, 2012

Celebrity Styling Series with Liz of Sequins and Stripes

TGIF!!! I am beyond excited that Liz from Sequins & Stripes is participating in the Celebrity Styling Series today! In case you don't know Liz Schneider { I mean...really?}, she is the super stylish author of Sequins & Stripes and has her own style consulting company {my dream job}, Elizabeth Schneider Style. She is seriously such an inspiration for me and maybe one day I will be brave enough as Liz to start my own company. Anyway, here she is!!


Hi there! It's Liz from the fashion + style blog, Sequins & Stripes, and I am thrilled to be participating in Annie + Elizabeth's Celebrity Styling Series today! Lately, I have been obsessing over Elle Fanning feminine style. She plays up the sweet and sultry look all too well while maintaining her innocence, not an easy task! I adore her flirty dresses accented by fabulous shoes and accessories, sometimes creating an edgy look but always staying soft and sweet. 



Sassy, sweet, gorgeous eyes, beautiful hair, and an effortless + chic sense of style. Pretty perfect. 




I love the way a girly dress can become edgy with a few black accessories or soft and sweet with a more neutral palette. Either way, I am seriously crushing on Elle Fanning's style. 

A huge thank you the A+E for inviting me over today! Make sure to stop by Sequins & Stripes to find daily inspiration for a styled life, and if you're interested in styling services, stop by Elizabeth Schneider Style!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At April 6, 2012 at 6:16 AM , Blogger Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Spot on Liz! Elle does play up that role and plays it well. I'm lusting over that Miu Miu dress!

 
At April 6, 2012 at 6:58 AM , Blogger Brooke Shemwell said...

Great dresses! So feminine with an edge, just my style.
http://www.shemmyshemmyshakeshake.com/

 
At April 6, 2012 at 9:06 AM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

yess love elle fanning's style and loving all these pieces!

 
At April 6, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

I'll take one of each dress please :) love all of liz's picks! happy friday love!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At April 6, 2012 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

SO obsessed with those ZARA shoes!! I might have to get a pair!

 
At April 6, 2012 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

oh goodness...so in love with her style...major girl crush! and liz pulled some amazing pieces that totally sum up the look! XO brynn

 
At April 6, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Julia - the Urban Slant said...

Love that red shift dress -- so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home