This page has moved to a new address.

Coachella Style: What All the Cool Kids Wore

The Now: Coachella Style: What All the Cool Kids Wore

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Coachella Style: What All the Cool Kids Wore

So I'm sure most of you know that the first weekend of Coachella has now ended and so far, the style/ people watching from my computer {such a nerd} has been amazing. Amazing in good ways and horrendous ways. I would like to go through my favorite looks and then towards the end I will show you some looks that should NEVER be worn anywhere...not even in the privacy of one's home. I am talking to you Vanessa Hudgens. You are not a hippie bag lady so don't pretend to be just because you are at a concert. I'm sure she heard my message loud and clear. Anyway, here we go:

Kate Bosworth in a jacket borrowed from her Boyfriend,  a Vanessa Bruno dress,
Rayban Aviators & the staple for any outdoor festival: Hunter boots
Diane Kruger looking super cute in a Stella McCartney dress
& suede booties.. similar ones found here
Such a cute outfit! 
I know it's simple and looks like she doesn't have pants on, but I love it!

Love me some Dree!! Isabel Marant top, Chloe boots, Dolce & Gabbana purse
Amazing:Lily Donaldson, Cara Delevigne {her T-shirt..haha} and Karlie Kloss

Jennifer Dietz in a cozy zip up hoodie, Mother jeans & Isabel Marant sneakers
Wait one mother effing minute. WHAT are you doing in MY swimsuit, lady????
What's happening here? Are those pant boots? 
Oy...it can't get worse than this..it just can't!
Nevermind.. this is THE WORST! It looks like an Urban Outfitters clearance rack
threw up on her! Bleh

Alright I'm done judging. And speaking of Coachella, did you see TUPAC???? I have to admit, I am a gigantic Tupac fan...have been since I was in high school. I almost died when I saw his Hologram!!

pics via refinery29, harpersbazaar.com

xoxo elizabeth

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

16 Comments:

At April 19, 2012 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Love this post. Like whoa. Your bathing suit would be way cuter on you. And why does VH look like such a homeless person? Urban clearance rack is the most perfect description.

 
At April 19, 2012 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Jessie said...

I love seeing what celebrities wear to festivals. It is like it is Halloween and they are dressing up as hippies. I had cold chills when I saw the Tupac hologram. I have an obsession that dates back to the 7th grade.

 
At April 19, 2012 at 7:50 AM , Blogger The Now said...

Jessie, I'm so excited that you are a fellow Tupac lover!!!!

 
At April 19, 2012 at 8:06 AM , Blogger Erika [small shop] said...

Ha ha I only focused on the good, but the bad is so much more fun! Diane Kruger is adorable!
The Tupac hologram was insane! Miss the days of good hip hop. ;0)

 
At April 19, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

your bikini!!!

and half my office went and the tupac reviews were mixed! ill be there in 2 weeks for the Country coachella--stagecoach! way better lol.

 
At April 19, 2012 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

hahahaha I am dying over this post. First of all, love the title. Makes me think of "i'm not a regular mom, I'm a cool mom" which is one of my favorite movie lines ever..... and ARE those boot pants???? I'm so confused!!! Vanessa drives me nuts.... such a fake hippy. Kate Bosworth + Diane Kruger are always perfection. And I think the pant-less outfit with the old t-shirt is my fav?

damn I wish I was as cool as these people...

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At April 19, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

Your Urban Outfitters clearance rack comment made me laugh so hard.

 
At April 19, 2012 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Nicole said...

Haha I REALLY liked this Coachella round up, especially the comments! Your "UO throw up" comment was spot on. Bahaha! And I love how people change their style for these sort of concerts. Here in Chicago everyone does the same thing for Lollapalooza...the most preppy girls will wear the hippiest of outfits for three days. But I have to admit they sure do look cute!

 
At April 19, 2012 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

LOVE that blue and white striped dress!

 
At April 19, 2012 at 9:53 AM , Blogger JanisW said...

You look WAY better in a swimsuit, sistah.....just sayin'. No comparison!!

 
At April 19, 2012 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Punctuation Mark said...

i love it... always wanted to go there!

 
At April 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM , OpenID thedesigndaredevil said...

Okay, this is totally my inner priss coming out, so I apologize for not being a "cool girl" but I'm SO NOT INTO these looks........ I am not into ~trying really hard to look like I didn't try hard~. It's just never been my thing....except for Kate Moss. But that's it! Well maybe Siennea Miller, but only sometimes....

Those Isabel Maurant tennis are so awful.

But on a positive note....I likey likey like your bikini. And I love Tupac. THUG LIFE!

 
At April 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM , Blogger ashley nicole catherine said...

omg vanessa. honey. no. everyone else looks amazing though!

 
At April 19, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Blogger The Now said...

Well sadly it's not my bikini..I want it to be but it's sold out :( yesss for Tupac!!!! West Siiiiiiiide! I have been listening to him non stop since I saw the vid!!

 
At April 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM , Blogger Dominique DeLaney said...

oh MY goodness...those last 2 photos are ridiculous! I just wish I had the confidence of those people because they obviously think they look HOT even though they definitely do not! haha Kate Bosworth looks adorable!! Oh and P.S. Tupac= the JAM

Dominique @ http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

 
At April 19, 2012 at 8:43 PM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

okay, it's official...we have mutual style taste :) i absolutely love diane kruger's look...adorable! XO brynn

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home