This page has moved to a new address.

Tuesday Shoesday: Obsessed With My Suede Booties

The Now: Tuesday Shoesday: Obsessed With My Suede Booties

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tuesday Shoesday: Obsessed With My Suede Booties

It was love at first sight when I initially saw the Isabel Marant Dicker booties, but unfortunately, they sold out immediately. Lucky for me, my best friend works for a shoe line and gave me a similar pair {I love being a sample size in shoes}. Since then, I have worn these little suede booties so much, you'd swear they were my only pair of shoes!! 

Kate Bosworth's look: Suede Top {similar to shown}| Cutoffs {similar to shown} | Proenza Schouler Bag | Isabel Marant Dicker Booties  My Look: Zara Tank & Skirt | BCBGeneration Booties  Rosie Huntington-Whitely's Look: Jeans {similar to shown} | T-Shirt {similar to shown} | Isabel Marant Dicker Booties
Similar booties found here  & here 
images via twelveofour  & belighter

xoxo e

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At May 1, 2012 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Taylor said...

I agree - I love 'em and there is no reason to be putting them away!!! Post more pics from your trip soon!?!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At May 1, 2012 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Jessie said...

I think it is about time to invest in a pair of these.

 
At May 1, 2012 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I love these. And love all of these ideas for styling them in the warmer weather.

 
At May 1, 2012 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Viviana said...

These are fabulous!

 
At May 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM , Blogger Elizabeth Pohl said...

Oh I just love this! They look pretty adorable on you!!

 
At May 1, 2012 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Natalie said...

I've been seeing these all over NYC -- I think I need to invest in a pair! Love them on you!

 
At May 1, 2012 at 11:24 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

OH my gosh. These are the cutest and so versatile.

 
At May 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Brynn {chartreuse and a twist} said...

love these! I think they are perfect all the way through spring! maybe even summer?! they are so cute with the cut-offs! XO brynn

 
At May 1, 2012 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Sara Mueller said...

I love them! I need a pair!

 
At May 1, 2012 at 5:06 PM , OpenID thelonelywifeproject said...

Those are definitely summer-worthy!

 
At May 1, 2012 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Dominique DeLaney said...

SO freaking cute....you lucky dog for being a sample size!!! They look so adorable on you!!

Dominique @ http://comfycozycouture.blogspot.com

 
At May 1, 2012 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

Love those!! You can totally rock those this spring!

xoxo
Mandy
Klury.com & Kini Style

 
At May 1, 2012 at 9:32 PM , Blogger navy and orange said...

super cute! great post! love these with skinnies!

xoxo navy & orange

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home